Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is AC still going?

DevinsamDevinsam Member UncommonPosts: 20

Hi I use to play AC over 10 years ago and was thinking of trying it again. Wondering how the population is? Are there still active guilds playing together? Or mostly empty soloing?

Comments

• DrunkWolfDrunkWolf Member RarePosts: 1,701
    Originally posted by Devinsam

Hi I use to play AC over 10 years ago and was thinking of trying it again. Wondering how the population is? Are there still active guilds playing together? Or mostly empty soloing?

Its still going, frostfell is the most populated white server. join a good guild and have some fun.

• DevinsamDevinsam Member UncommonPosts: 20
    Originally posted by DrunkWolf

Its still going, frostfell is the most populated white server. join a good guild and have some fun.

That's great! 

I tried signing up for a trial at trial.ac.turbine.com but it's down at the moment. I'm not entirely sure how to create an AC account tbh.

• DrunkWolfDrunkWolf Member RarePosts: 1,701
    Originally posted by DrunkWolf

That's great! 

I tried signing up for a trial at trial.ac.turbine.com but it's down at the moment. I'm not entirely sure how to create an AC account tbh.

well to make a trial acount you pretty much are makeing a AC acount because you have to put in CC info. then after the trial is over if you want to purchase the game you can just use that same acount.

i think the game cost like 10 bucks and with a free month.

• OnecrazyguyOnecrazyguy Member UncommonPosts: 99
    I came back a month or so ago after a 10 year hiatus. Still the best MMO on the market.
  • DevinsamDevinsam Member UncommonPosts: 20

Thanks for all the help guys.

I'm guessing that 2 week trial that is advertised on the gaming website is not valid anymore since the trial.ac.turbine.com website has been down now for a week.

I found the $9.95 digital retail link that Drunkwolf mentioned so I'm just going to go ahead and grab that! Looking forward to this!