Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

how much is for free?

Lovely_LalyLovely_Laly Member UncommonPosts: 734

Hi all,

I got recommended this game as one with large world, lot of activities and fun to play.

I see that number of players are decreased lately, so does game still have enough to not be seen as dead?

Main question: as I saw f2p restrictions and have no clue what I may need, can anyone advice me with what I really need to play (non cosmetic and such) and how much it will cost, if sure I need any.

I don't like to be in a position I got at LORTO when hit f2p wall.

Many thanks in advance for any useful advises!

try before buy, even if it's a game to avoid bad surprises.
Worst surprises for me: Aion, GW2

Comments

• ThillianThillian Member UncommonPosts: 3,156

The only relevant limit is the item limit. You can't use orange items and better (equal to teal in LOTRO). unless you unlock them. Unlocker costs about 150 station cash for 5 items. Which is about 1.50$ if im not mistaken.

Everything else is open, all quests, all races, all classes, slightly smaller inventory and bank space, slower XP rate, but it's not significant.

REALITY CHECK

• AbimorAbimor Member RarePosts: 875
    I just started playing and the population seems fine to me. Also the f2p restrictions have not bothewred me at all but I like it so much that I am going subscribe to it.
  • Lovely_LalyLovely_Laly Member UncommonPosts: 734

Do you mean 1,5$ for 150 or each one?

If it only 1,5$ LOL I go for it, but don't want to spend 200$+ although till I reach a lvl of locked items I'll be fix.

Many thanks for reply, guys.

Keep looking into game now and try to figure if I may need sub.

• ThillianThillian Member UncommonPosts: 3,156
    Originally posted by Lovely_Laly

Do you mean 1,5$ for 150 or each one?

If it only 1,5$ LOL I go for it, but don't want to spend 200$+ although till I reach a lvl of locked items I'll be fix.

Many thanks for reply, guys.

Keep looking into game now and try to figure if I may need sub.

1.50$ for 5 unlocks. So one orange/red item unlock costs you 0.30$. In addition, often you SC for 50% discount, so basically 0.15$.

REALITY CHECK

• Lovely_LalyLovely_Laly Member UncommonPosts: 734

great! thanks for reply, started to download.=P