Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

can i choose an evil class but still be a good/neutral character

trillgodtrillgod Member Posts: 52
So i'm really intrested in benig a royal guard but i really hate doing evil things..is it possible to join a good alligned guild eventhough your a wanderer/royal and vice versa can you be a shaolin character but rob carts and kill people?

Comments

• GrayKodiakGrayKodiak Member CommonPosts: 576
    Originally posted by trillgod
    So i'm really intrested in benig a royal guard but i really hate doing evil things..is it possible to join a good alligned guild eventhough your a wanderer/royal and vice versa can you be a shaolin character but rob carts and kill people?

As of right now there is no penalty for being a good RG.

A bad shaolin is possible, and there are plenty of them, but they have to repent at the school and I believe certain higher events may be tied to being good in shaolin.

Alignment may also influence random encounters though the system is murky at the moment.

But my Valley is good aligned.

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Originally posted by GrayKodiak

As of right now there is no penalty for being a good RG.

A bad shaolin is possible, and there are plenty of them, but they have to repent at the school and I believe certain higher events may be tied to being good in shaolin.

Alignment may also influence random encounters though the system is murky at the moment.

But my Valley is good aligned.

I've noticed when I drink around npcs some get lil +smiley faces other frown with minuses.

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • Sal1Sal1 Member UncommonPosts: 430
    Guilds are not limited to certain schools of martial arts in Age of Wushu. Someone with more experience in the dark side *cough* BCBully *cough* can give more incite into your other question. lol
    Originally posted by Sal1
    Guilds are not limited to certain schools of martial arts in Age of Wushu. Someone with more experience in the dark side *cough* BCBully *cough* can give more incite into your other question. lol

guilds can choose to limit school if they want

Originally posted by GrayKodiak
    Originally posted by Sal1

guilds can choose to limit school if they want

Yes but I meant by the game rules themselves. I should have been more specific.

• django-djangodjango-django Member Posts: 115

You can be apart of any guild you want really, there are some school exclusive guilds out there, but most cater for all schools. You also don't have to be evil if you are apart of an evil school, most people just choose to be evil because they either love killing and disturbing the peace and/or want to role play the theme of their selected school. There are no penalties for being a Royal Guard for doing good deeds, you will see more Royal Guards choosing an evil side since there is no penalty against killing other players (unless they are Royal Guards). The game is really flexible as to what side you wish to be on, just be mindful of the penalties your school might have.

• BatzenbaerBatzenbaer Member UncommonPosts: 76
    We have some evil players in Emei.
    Which are regular at the prison and on the
    repent Pillow.^^

• trillgodtrillgod Member Posts: 52
    kk so you guys are pretty much saying people from good clans still do dickish things like people in bad clans can still be mother teresas but wouldn't that make you an outcast for that school? im talking about good clans since they get punishment points for doing evil acts..and how do you remove punishment points
    kk so you guys are pretty much saying people from good clans still do dickish things like people in bad clans can still be mother teresas but wouldn't that make you an outcast for that school? im talking about good clans since they get punishment points for doing evil acts..and how do you remove punishment points

Once your school discipline points get to a certain number you have to sit on a Timeout pillow for 20 minutes of real time. lol The 20 minutes maybe incorrect.

• BatzenbaerBatzenbaer Member UncommonPosts: 76
     if u kill a Schoolmember twice=80 D.Points u need repent 4 80min.^^

Originally posted by Batzenbaer
     if u kill a Schoolmember twice=80 D.Points u need repent 4 80min.^^

yea that is the one rule every school has, don't kill fellow school members.

• AresPLAresPL Member UncommonPosts: 292

90points=90min

100points=120min

if You enter clan ground at 100 You will have cutscene with clan leader and You will have to sit down for 120min, so better do it manualy before it reach 100

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838

Interesting, I play Tangmen a neutral school. My disciplin has been at 100 since about the first couple days. I haven't repented.

If I kill a few people and return to the school grandma sends the guards to come whack me on the head. The cut scene shows me pleading, "I'm innocent! ...." then the guards close in and screen goes black. I wake up 50% hp and a 1 hour debuff -20% attack power. 

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • Pale_FirePale_Fire Member UncommonPosts: 360
    Originally posted by bcbully

If I kill a few people and return to the school grandma sends the guards to come whack me on the head. The cut scene shows me pleading, "I'm innocent! ...." then the guards close in and screen goes black. I wake up 50% hp and a 1 hour debuff -20% attack power. 

How odd.  That's what happens to me in RL.

• DeitylightDeitylight Member UncommonPosts: 103
    Originally posted by bcbully

Interesting, I play Tangmen a neutral school. My disciplin has been at 100 since about the first couple days. I haven't repented.

Sounds like you killed your schoolmates which is a no no for tangmen.

Source-a former tangmen.

It is entirely possible with Bc's playstyle he went over the infamy points Tangman allow, they have a high tolerance but they are a neutral guild and so you can't just kill EVERYONE and get away with it...unlike say RG.
  • AresPLAresPL Member UncommonPosts: 292
    killing people from same clan apply to all clans, even WV which have only 1 rule amongst all clans have this one