Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Age of Wushu: Fight With Jet Li in Twilight Village

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Age of Wushu players have the opportunity to take part in a series of quests that place them in party with Jet Li. Li's character is a reformed bandit and takes players on a journey through the Twilight Village and ultimately he becomes a victim players must rescue.

This new training zone offers exciting experiences that give players more chances to gain experience to cultivate new abilities earlier on in quests and a glimpse at some of the game's very powerful skills.

Snail Games has been actively listening to player feedback during Age of Wushu's beta to ensure a successful launch. As requested by the community, Twilight Village Story provides an action-filled single player mission to introduce players to the game's expansive features, including combat and exploration. Twilight Village Story details and further information will be announced closer to the exact launch in Spring 2013.

Find out more about Age of Wushu.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    They buffed the website!
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • KarteliKarteli Member CommonPosts: 2,646

I don't care for Jet Li flicks, the action sequences look too phony.

Li got captured and the player must rescue him .. Chuck Norris would have never allowed himself to be captured :/

Want a nice understanding of life? Try Spirit Science: "The Human History"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw&feature=plcp
    Recognize the voice? Yep sounds like Penny Arcade's Extra Credits.

• DashiDMVDashiDMV Member Posts: 362
    So was Jet LI supposed to be the chains guy you fight if you get a bad ending or are these a new set of quests?
  • spookydomspookydom Member UncommonPosts: 1,782
    Rescue Jet Li?.....Again? Honestly, I am always saving his ass. He really should take better care of himself!
  • Chivalry1978Chivalry1978 Member Posts: 184
    Originally posted by Karteli

I don't care for Jet Li flicks, the action sequences look too phony.

Li got captured and the player must rescue him .. Chuck Norris would have never allowed himself to be captured :/

No he would just get his neck broken by Bruce lee...AGAIN.

• Chivalry1978Chivalry1978 Member Posts: 184

This is a very misleading article. Twilight village is not training. It is a full fledged instance. 6 people go in perform a series of tasks from protecting children trying to escape, putting out fires, and blowing up a road block. And lets not forget, killing things.

The main reason to do TV is flight skills. some crafting skills, and some rare ingredients and seeds for farming. Now like many games it comes in three modes. Common, Hard, and HELL. Common can be done around 1st internal 15-20, Hard about first intern 30-36, Hell who knows as I have yet to meet anyone who has done it.

• GrayKodiakGrayKodiak Member CommonPosts: 576
    Originally posted by Chivalry1978

This is a very misleading article. Twilight village is not training. It is a full fledged instance. 6 people go in perform a series of tasks from protecting children trying to escape, putting out fires, and blowing up a road block. And lets not forget, killing things.

The main reason to do TV is flight skills. some crafting skills, and some rare ingredients and seeds for farming. Now like many games it comes in three modes. Common, Hard, and HELL. Common can be done around 1st internal 15-20, Hard about first intern 30-36, Hell who knows as I have yet to meet anyone who has done it.

I do believe this is talking about a new feature designed as a training mode. Set in what is currently TV.