Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"Deathwish" Corpse looting full open PvP server - how is it?

I´m thinking about making an additional character on Deathwish for some extra PvP goodness, how is it ?

Do you lose all your inventory if you die or just one random item? Money?

Or is everything which is not in the bank gone? I read somewhere mounts can be stolen too?

Is there a chance to lose equipped items as well?

Secrets of Dragon?s Spine Trailer.. ! :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwT9cFVQCMw

Best MMOs ever played: Ultima, EvE, SW Galaxies, Age of Conan, The Secret World
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2X_SbZCHpc&t=21s

The Return of ELITE !

Comments

• ZenzahZenzah Member Posts: 7

Don't be afraid to play on Deathwish. Best times will be on tortage. Go to White Sands, Acheronian Ruins and engage with different classes so you can get a feel of how 1v1 class v class works. You will find ( if you are like me ) some players who are in all blues and around level 19 who stay and play in Tortage as long as they can.

After Tortage on Deathwish the population will decline (in comparison to Set)  as most of the population beyond tortage is at 80 and the main zones will more or less be void of players and if there are some ... there's a big chance they will be higher level than you.

Once an assasin was stealthing while I was killing a boss on White Sands and he popped out and killed me. I hunted down that assasin till I could kill him at least once.  He was probably a far better PvPer than me but hey it was fun just hunting him down. I also waited around in Acheronian Ruins once ... and killed any person who tried to go to kill the Bat Demon. It was a different kind of fun to see players run away as I would sit atop that wall in my Pictish Mask waiting for anyone who would be foolish enough to cross my path. Actually I was waiting for a group of lowbies come and kill me off. That would have been the correct PvP thing to do.

Sadly all that ended after Tortage since the population was pretty low at that period. I heard it's surging up again so go check it out. Don't rush leveling out of Tortage there. It is so much fun and you cant return after you've left.