Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Would you be willing to wait for dust to pushed for the PS4 in the future, or you rather have it now

MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387
WellWould you be willing to wait and have Dust 514 pushed back to release on the more powerful PS4 and have more features in the game, or do you want it now on the current PS3?

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

Comments

• LummLumm Member UncommonPosts: 134
    This game is already out why is this ever a question?
  • jimdandy26jimdandy26 Member Posts: 527
    Depending on what the tech differences are between Ps3/4 it could constitute a whole truckload of work, or not. Most of it would depend entirely on any new features they could/would implement and any graphical overhauls.

I did battle with ignorance today, and ignorance won.

To exercise power costs effort and demands courage. That is why so many fail to assert rights to which they are perfectly entitled - because a right is a kind of power but they are too lazy or too cowardly to exercise it. The virtues which cloak these faults are called patience and forbearance.

• MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387
    Originally posted by smokedogg311
    This game is already out why is this ever a question?

wow never thought I would be the person saying this but, here I go..

"Its Only Beta!"

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

• BadOrbBadOrb Member UncommonPosts: 791

I would go for the PS3 version , as it would be cheaper to replace any broken consoles or joypads than the PS4 ones. I like how MMO's actually prolong the life of consoles , like PSU on the PS2 , I ended up with about 3 PS2's because of that ( untill the game shut down ).

Cheers,

BadOrb.

PSO 4 years , EQOA 4 months , PSU 7 years , SWTOR launch ongoing , PSO2 SEA launch ongoing , Destiny 360 launch ongoing.
    "SWG was not fun. Let it go buddy." quote from iiNoSkillzii 10/18/13
    The original propoganda pixie dust villain :[]

• Mors_MagneMors_Magne Member Posts: 1
    When PS4 comes out, CCP will no doubt create a version that runs on PS4 - that's the sort of company they are.

• MinscMinsc Member UncommonPosts: 1,353
    Why do you think ccp chose the unreal engine in the first place? it's cross platform which makes it easier to develope on new systems. Also with the new consoles all reportedly using standard architecture processors from amd it will make cross platform developement even easier.
  • ScottgunScottgun Member UncommonPosts: 528
    Stil love my PS3, so no reason to wait for titles I want to play.
  • FromHellFromHell Member Posts: 1,311

Useless question...

If it´s available for PS3, it will be available for PS4 too, game will be in the online store for download.

Secrets of Dragon?s Spine Trailer.. ! :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwT9cFVQCMw

Best MMOs ever played: Ultima, EvE, SW Galaxies, Age of Conan, The Secret World
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2X_SbZCHpc&t=21s

The Return of ELITE !