Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

-LoE- Indie MMORPG

Legends of Etherell: Antavia (Work in progress) *In early Alpha stage*

Indie Sandbox MMORPG in developement by Silverhelm Studios.

http://loe.shogn.net/

Just thought I'd share . Give it a look...or not. =)

Comments

• BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,629
    Just a scam to make some free contributions.  True vaporware.
    "The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"

• Goatgod76Goatgod76 Member Posts: 1,214
    Originally posted by Betaguy

Do you have absolute proof of this, or like MANY are you just assmuing it is?

I've been pretty skeptical myself to be honest, hence I haven't contributed $$$...just thought I'd share the site info for others to make up their own minds. No need to be rude about it.

• BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,629
    Originally posted by Goatgod76

I've been pretty skeptical myself to be honest, hence I haven't contributed $$$...just thought I'd share the site info for others to make up their own minds. No need to be rude about it.

I don't need proof, I have common sense.

"The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"

• AeonbladesAeonblades Member Posts: 2,083
    Originally posted by Goatgod76

He wasn't rude. It's clearly a scam. They can't even spell right in their updates and they have had 2 news posts. 1 in 2011 and 1 in 2013. Vaporware to the nth degree.

Currently Playing: ESO and FFXIV
    Have played: You name it
    If you mention rose tinted glasses, you better be referring to Mitch Hedberg.

• Goatgod76Goatgod76 Member Posts: 1,214

I see. I have never encountered vaporware myself. They have other projects running as well. But just as easily vaporware to get others to join and give money too offering other games that will never be to give more choice for suckers.

Why I never donated...I was skeptical. But glad I shared here so someone else gave opinion. There is a first time for everything I suppose. NM this then.
  • JalitanJalitan Member UncommonPosts: 104
    Originally posted by timtrack
    Found more info: http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/138455-Legends-of-Etherell-Antavia-Online-RPG

Thanks for the link. It seems the developer has every hope that this project will get finalized and make money. 

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] UncommonPosts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.