Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SEE it from another perspective...

Hi there,

my name is Mark McCormick, I have joined Entropia in early 2004 and I havent left (yet).

I have followed this MMO closely over the years and I have seen the voting war going on, to push Entropia to the top.

But before you judge, Id like to share my blog with you, where you can find out about all the developers broken promises for example...

http://content-of-oblivion.blogspot.de/

...or if you like, feel free to read about the the "dark side" of Entropia :

http://entropiatrash.wordpress.com/category/2012/

I stranded in a virtual world full of fanboys, psychos and true gamble addicts (and a lot of friendly people as well !).

A virtual world, where the "official" forum forbids free speech.

A virtual world, full of broken promises.

Sounds familiar to you ?

Enjoy... ;)

Comments

• AbyssussAbyssuss Member Posts: 85
    Should be an interesting read...
  • TomShadowTomShadow Member Posts: 13
    Mark, Thanks for the stroll down memory lane.  Played Entropia from early 2011 till August 2012, originally started on Next Island.  Hey, Entropia "is what it is."  Had some good times and made some lasting friendships.  I've moved on now to GW2 and having a blast.  Appreciate you capturing so much Entropia history in pics.  Good stuff!
  • EU_RAZEREU_RAZER Member Posts: 85

OH my god, this used to be the only McCormick free place on the interwebz.

A well guess this place is doomed now as well :-}

• McCormick404McCormick404 Member Posts: 7

The infamous avatar "Magyar_Republic" just shared the link to this thread on PlanetCalypso Forum and I just wanted to say thanks to him for doing so !

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?237958-EU-is-becoming-so-anti-social-How-can-it-be-improved&s=afce8b5ed92dfb4c141a8a5a36eb02f5&p=3063863&viewfull=1#post3063863

• BizkitNLBizkitNL Member RarePosts: 2,546
    Wow. That topic you linked is somehow WAY funnier than your blog (Sorry). That Magyar guy is hilarious!
    Originally posted by BizkitNL
    Wow. That topic you linked is somehow WAY funnier than your blog (Sorry). That Magyar guy is hilarious!

Enjoy the show !

• narfinarfi Member UncommonPosts: 178
    Originally posted by McCormick404
    fanboys, psychos and true gamble addicts (and a lot of friendly people as well !).

I meet atleast one of those requirements.... where do I go to vote?

• BrianshoBriansho Member UncommonPosts: 3,586
    I tried this game out a few times but no matter what computer I played on there was always some lag/graphics hitching when running around. Must be something weird with my network connection.

Don't be terrorized! You're more likely to die of a car accident, drowning, fire, or murder! More people die every year from prescription drugs than terrorism LOL!

Originally posted by Briansho
    I tried this game out a few times but no matter what computer I played on there was always some lag/graphics hitching when running around. Must be something weird with my network connection.

This game is based on the "LAG-Engine", it has nothing to do with your internet connection.

history repeating