Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

this game sux my butt

SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460
you know when i just copied the game onto my comp and turned it on, it just flew and started SUCKING JMY BUTT, thats why i never went on again

Email me at [email protected]
~~The Journey of a Thousand Miles, Begins With One Step~~

Comments

• DroneDrone Member Posts: 18
    I played this game for roughly a month after it was released, I would have to say they took the diablo interface, put some new tabs on it and called it an original design, The game its self get so boring, after you hit R5 theres nothing to do except go and try to find people to kill which always lags, Sieging always makes lag, have more then 30 people on the screen causes lag, this game is totally unoriginal and was probably only released so they could make another game that will flop.

Your only Human

Your only Human

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

THE GAME WAS LAGGING EVEN IN NEWBIE TOWN, i would click to move (AND IMAGINE USE MOUSE TO MOVE!) and 10 minutes(bit of exaggeration) my char would move

the game just flew off the screen, attached itself to my butt, and started suckingimage

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263
    Again I say,  ran fine for me.  image

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Staff

What will he do next?
    so it didnt fly off the screen, attach itself to your butt, and start sucking?image did to me

• atomicwebzatomicwebz Member Posts: 63

imageOMG MurtBijani reading your posts has made my day!

I laughed my ass off with the whole BUTT ATTACHMENT.

In all reality though they say that word of Mouth (or stroke of keys in this case) can be the worst advertisement a game can receive. I've read so many bad reviews that I'm not going to download the demo and waste my time with this game. Instead I'm going to download Neocron tonight and try that out I think.

P.S. -=-=-=-> Someone said that Asherons Call 2 was a waste of money. I dissagree, I bought the game and played it for 4 months, created 3 lvl 50 characters (that's MAX) and PvP like crazy. I didn't mind spending the money for 4 months of enjoyment.  Now like the rest I'm out in search of the "PERFECT" mmorpg....imageimageimageimage

>>>>AtomicWebZ>>>>
    www.ripperx.com
    www.olympicnetworks.com

>>AtomicWebZ<<
    O--{========>

• atomicwebzatomicwebz Member Posts: 63

In all reality though they say that word of Mouth (or stroke of keys in this case) can be the worst advertisement a game can receive. I've read so many bad reviews that I'm not going to download the demo and waste my time with this game. Instead I'm going to download Neocron tonight and try that out I think.

P.S. -=-=-=-> Someone said that Asherons Call 2 was a waste of money. I dissagree, I bought the game and played it for 4 months, created 3 lvl 50 characters (that's MAX) and PvP like crazy. I didn't mind spending the money for 4 months of enjoyment.  Now like the rest I'm out in search of the "PERFECT" mmorpg....imageimageimageimage

>>>>AtomicWebZ>>>>
    www.ripperx.com
    www.olympicnetworks.com

>>AtomicWebZ<<
    O--{========>

Originally posted by atomicwebz

>>>>AtomicWebZ>>>>
    www.ripperx.com
    www.olympicnetworks.com

lol...i must say i laughed too...

but i DID REALLY hate this game..i DO NOT reccomend getting it at all

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263
    I wish I could lock this thread....  image

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
  • odinwiseodinwise Member Posts: 79

the only problems I have with Shadowbane is the gameplay.  I don't like the point and click, I don't like the camera controls, I don't really like the graphics either.  the models aren't very impressive.  It's not very newbie friendly at all, and there didn't seem to be that much to do.  I played the free trial off and on, and I was in the final beta phase.  Each time I found the landscape rather barren.  Of course I've only been on the first continent. 

I have to say the gameplay turns me off the most.  It just screams DON'T YOU DARE PLAY ME.  At least to me it does ;)  I wanted to like it too...I wanted a good mmorpg to play on my mac besides EQ.  As good a game as EQ is, I have a hard time getting back into it.  I think my best bet for an rpg on my powerbook is NWN....oops sorry, got waaay off topic. :P

Pune!
    For the Horde!!

OMG! TOTALLY AGRREE!

except let me change something...where you said it screams don't play me, well my copy flies off the screen, attatches itself to my butt, and starts sucking...

LOL

this game should be taken off the market! failure COMPLETE failure

• MistiMisti Member Posts: 724

This is the all time worst MMORPG that I have tried, and I have tried a few.  image

Unlike the other MMORPGS where I can see where some small groups actually like it, this game is just horrible in everyway imaginable.  I agree totally with you on this one Murt, the only way they could fix this game is to burn every copy of it and start from scratch.  image

• squeeesqueee Member Posts: 722

Murt your avatar kind of looks like the sword that would be from Shadowbane.image

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.
    Why doesn't DOS ever say "EXCELLENT command or filename!"

Customer: "How fast will my COM ports go?"
    Tech Support: "How hard can you throw your computer?"

AHHHHHH!

i needa change it

heheheheheheheh

• LansidLansid Member UncommonPosts: 1,097

The game wasn't horrible (when it WORKED that is) It's a nice pioneer of a game, has some good ideas, customization of characters is nifty. Hopefully the game can become better in the longrun. It wasn't extremely hard to level characters either, till the much later levels. PvP was quite chaotic at times, and a large scale war was one of the biggest lagfests I've ever experienced, trying to target things during large scale PvP was a pain. All in all, bugs and playbalancing aside it wasn't too bad.

"There is only one thing of which I am certain, and that's nothing is certain."

"There is only one thing of which I am certain, and that's nothing is certain."

i dont like the first line of ur post....

lol

• DerwoodDerwood Member Posts: 25

In previous posts I have ranked this game #3 in the Fantasy MMORPG catagory. EQ, DAoC, and Shadowbane.

Murt, your list of games you have played includes a 13th level Shadowbane character and you are using the Graphics in your sig.  It sounds like the game flew off your table and into your scaner long before it flew anywhere else.  13 levels is not much in Shadowbane but it is several hours of playing time. 

My question to you is what game is better? and dont say all of them.  Enlighten us with your wisdom and make a list of 5 to 10 games that are better.

ok well first off....

i got this pic of google, i had NO idea that it is related to SB whatsoever....and if it is...then....image

but i suggest that right now is not the time to judge mmo's...because its been dead for a while

then end of this year, and the begining of next is gonna be when all the good ones come out....

but if you MUST choose one right now, i suggest you try EQ, if not then DAoC

there u have itimage

• DerwoodDerwood Member Posts: 25

Hummm....

"Left the side on 10/5/03 due to some issues that occured around that time"

When he says "side" does he mean site? Horray I get the last word. image....Shadowbane does not sux!

P.S you can not count to five Murt! 

• BurningManBurningMan Member Posts: 613
    pfft U LIE

• shadowbanershadowbaner Member Posts: 16

I agree. SHadowbane is a AWSOME GAME.  It hardly lags for me, and may lag for u "but sux boy" because u have a gay Internet Connection.  So quite bad mouthing SB and go play some EQ!!! 

LEVEL 39 PRIEST and 28 RANGER!

THE REALM ONLINE: 13 warrior 11 wizard.

SHADOWBANE: 26 ranger 39 priest

The Realm Online: 32 warrior 22 wizard

ShadowBane: 45 ranger 58 priest

image some of you guys will NEVER learn image

shadowbane is gay..

PERIOD! end of conversation

SHADOWBANE IS THE STUPIDDEST GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED

ITS BAD, I HATE IT

IT WILL ALWAYS BE BAD

IT SUX!

*DJIN! HURRY! lock the thread!!!imageimageimage

• jeep21243jeep21243 Member Posts: 178
    how about lock the thread because its 4 pages of flaming

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194

murt.. such flamage going on.. just think how you felt when you were being flamed into submission, your gunna make someone cry...

ohh

Shadowbane is gay, but it isnt the worse game ive played... that would have to be SWG

Ohh Im So Scary... BOO

thank you!

finally someone that agree's!

this game should be taken off the markey, its a waste of money

ubisoft should go to hell and die for this creation