Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1/28/2013 Update notes up(update not live yet)

2»

Comments

• Lovely_LalyLovely_Laly Member UncommonPosts: 734

they added from 1 point but made it harder to get, why not after all, but they removed tons of XP and achieve points from daily which is sucks IMO.

I can't see what you gonna buy with karma which is not bound or you mean with new leaves?

Dye marked is die. =XD

Most wired to me is dungeon runs which gonna die too: now it's harder/longer and still no finder tool.

Temple nerf is not enjoyable either, happy I got my gear before. Anyhow it's not what I hoped to get from revamp Orr.

I still don't get WvW fun or even why it's count as PvE, may be I'm outdated and missed to know that actual PvE is PvP in reality.

Anyway, it still OK as side game. nothing much too, far from WoW, far from great game...

try before buy, even if it's a game to avoid bad surprises.
    Worst surprises for me: Aion, GW2

• VolkonVolkon Member UncommonPosts: 3,748
    Originally posted by Lovely_Laly

they added from 1 point but made it harder to get, why not after all, but they removed tons of XP and achieve points from daily which is sucks IMO.

I can't see what you gonna buy with karma which is not bound or you mean with new leaves?

Dye marked is die. =XD

Most wired to me is dungeon runs which gonna die too: now it's harder/longer and still no finder tool.

Temple nerf is not enjoyable either, happy I got my gear before. Anyhow it's not what I hoped to get from revamp Orr.

I still don't get WvW fun or even why it's count as PvE, may be I'm outdated and missed to know that actual PvE is PvP in reality.

Anyway, it still OK as side game. nothing much too, far from WoW, far from great game...

They've added a stealth "karma to gold" system in there now with the Orrian jewelry box things. Even the junk items in there cash in for a respectable amount of coin... people are turning tons of saved up karma into gold using them now. Dungeons they've tweaked such that you actually need a modicum of skill and can't simply zerg kill the bosses. Not a bad change, but yes, people will need to learn the fights a little better. Temples... ran a few last night looking at the new loot. They're a challenge, but a good group can still handle them well (although... Grenth kicked our arses repeatedly...). WvW for me and many on JQ is a blast, to each his own. For many of us this is much better than WoW and a great game, but then again, to each his own. I did enjoy my years in WoW, so not bashing it... I just like this better.

Oderint, dum metuant.