Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TERA F2P Founder (NA) & Elite (EU) Status

ZierrityZierrity Member UncommonPosts: 242

As Tera Will go free 2 play in both NA and EU next month, I took a look at the difference between the NA user and EU user restrictions, as a EU player I was happy to find out that the restriction difference aren't nearly as bad as I've seen before :)

Now what they'll sell in the cash shop, might be a whole other issue, (Haven't taken the time to look in to that yet), but let's tackle that when the time comes :)

TERA EU:

TERA NA:

Click on the images for full size.

So what do you guys think about the restrictions and the difference between the NA and EU version? And in the end, what version will you play? :)

Edit:

I apologize if this have been posted before, but couldn't really find a similar post. 

Comments

• PivotelitePivotelite Member UncommonPosts: 2,145

TERA EU and NA have the same system it seems, so there's really no argument which is better.

Personally, i'll probably just stick with founder since Elite doesn't seem like much of a benefit, yet. Considering I don't do the hardest PvE content or PvE much at all I don't need gold, XP or dungeon entry boosts.

However when they re-introduce Chronoscrolls in the form of Elite instead of a subscription, i'll definitely start buying elite with in-game gold.