Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for an old school MMORPG gaming partner

scullersculler Member UncommonPosts: 11

Anyone interested in grouping up and playing some old school MMORPGs, like Ultima Online or Everquest 1?  I'm open to other suggestions as well.  My time zone is EST and I usually game from 7-11 during the week and more on the weekends.

If you're interested send me a PM.

Comments

• scullersculler Member UncommonPosts: 11
    No one interested? Starting from scratch in an old school MMORPG? Sounds like a blast to me! :)
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

You've only given 2.5 hours for a reply on a Sunday morning when many people are going to church or getting ready to watch a day's worth of football.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • scullersculler Member UncommonPosts: 11
    Originally posted by Grunty

You've only given 2.5 hours for a reply on a Sunday morning when many people are going to church or getting ready to watch a day's worth of football.

What can I say, I'm bored :)

• cipiko22cipiko22 Member Posts: 1
    Hello. i am interested about it.
  • C.L.O.U.DC.L.O.U.D Member UncommonPosts: 365
    I recently downloaded Ultima and DAoC to play, but have not really gotten a chance to play them.
  • BenediktBenedikt Member UncommonPosts: 1,406
    go for ac2 or vanguard instead :) (sure, they are newer, but still pretty oldschool :) )
  • C.L.O.U.DC.L.O.U.D Member UncommonPosts: 365
    Originally posted by Benedikt
    go for ac2 or vanguard instead :) (sure, they are newer, but still pretty oldschool :) )

The only people who seem to enjoy AC2 are old AC players, and Vangaurd is a bunch of poop.

• BenediktBenedikt Member UncommonPosts: 1,406
    Originally posted by C.L.O.U.D
    Originally posted by Benedikt

The only people who seem to enjoy AC2 are old AC players, and Vangaurd is a bunch of poop.

thats interesting, since i never played AC and never before i played AC2 and that Vanguard is bunch of poop is nothing else then your opinion :)