Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a mmo i can play on my laptop that runs ok.

cork89xcork89x Member Posts: 1

i have a dell latitude E6520. 

Comments

• KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

I'd guess almost anything that's 2 to 3 years old, or older if you don't mind running on lower settings (less GPU intensive).

LOTRO should be fine.  Probably Aion as well.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • syntax42syntax42 Member UncommonPosts: 1,378
    Provide specs of your system.  I'm too lazy to look up the CPU, GPU, and RAM, plus your configuration might not be what ships standard if you customized it.  If you don't know how, use start -> run, type dxdiag, and tell us the CPU, GPU, and RAM.  The CPU is listed on the first tab as the processor.  RAM is below that.  The GPU is the second tab.
  • Johnie-MarzJohnie-Marz Member UncommonPosts: 865

You might start with a free to play game like Fallen Earth or EQ2, if your rig can't handle it, you won't be out any money.

If those games do work then you will have a good idea what MMO's will work with your set-up.

• L0C0ManL0C0Man Member UncommonPosts: 1,065

Check the games you want to run on this website:

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri

Viewing the specs here: http://www.dell.com/downloads/global/products/latit/en/latitude-e6520-spec-sheet.pdf lists lots of options so it would be better if you would give the specs yourself, but in any case your weakest link is most likely to be your video card, since it shows it as either an intel HD graphics 3000 or a nvidia 4300m, either one will most likely be too weak for serious gaming.

WoW will run for sure (I swear it'll even run on a toaster), LotR, Guild Wars, some F2P like perfect world, runes of magic. Maybe you could try EVE as well (usually spaceships need less power than full terrain).

What can men do against such reckless hate?