Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Get your free @mmorpg.com e-mail address today!

DauzqulDauzqul Member RarePosts: 1,982

I can't find out how to do this.

It's the default sig when getting messages from other players via mmorpg.com. However, the sig doesn't tell us how to get a @mmorpg.com email.

Anyone know?

Comments

• PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 3,071

The pm system is also an email system; send an email from any domain to {your_userid} (at) mmorpg (dot) com, wait a minute for the server, then check your unverified inbox under "Messages".  You can also whitelist a domain so that any mail from that domain (gmail.com, for example) goes directly into your regular inbox.

I think the free e-mail address tag phrase thing is to get more people to register for mmorpg.com.

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
    Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online and 6 tracks in Distance

• DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818
    Why would you want one ?
  • PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 3,071
    Originally posted by DamonVile
    Why would you want one ?

Because language allows information to accumulate more and more rapidly as time passes.

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
    Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online and 6 tracks in Distance

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679
    Your mmorpg.com account is also your mmo email.  So if you sent an email to [email protected], itll arrive in my unverified inbox folder. Its awesome I use it for all my games now.  I keep forgetting to move my steam account over to my mmorpg account however...

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818
    Originally posted by Phaserlight
    Originally posted by DamonVile
    Why would you want one ?

Because language allows information to accumulate more and more rapidly as time passes.

You can recive signals from dead people with any email. what does this offer that say Gmail doesn't ?

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Originally posted by Castillle
    Your mmorpg.com account is also your mmo email.  So if you sent an email to [email protected], itll arrive in my unverified inbox folder. Its awesome I use it for all my games now.  I keep forgetting to move my steam account over to my mmorpg account however...

I wouldn't do that.  Anything of value to you like this type of account shouldn't be so publicly available like the email address is here.  There are spambots on this website that monitor user names when they post something.  That's why we all keep getting Diablo 3 and WoW 'account notice' spam from various  <stolenaccounts>@yahoo.com or hotmail. The next step for those spambots is to steal your email account here.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • clark5901clark5901 Member Posts: 1
    Thanks for the nice information in the post...

clark