Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

On the right track?

schertztschertzt Member Posts: 110

I started a WV character and followed the basic tutorial..So far I have my WV Internal Cultivation at lvl 5.

As for quests this is what I have:

STORY LINE

"The Nameless Sword"

-Chapters 1-4th round complete.

"Wanderers Valley Drama"

-Chapters 1-4th round complete

I just started Chapter 2 recomended "The Nameless Sword".  Basically I speak w/the old man and learn about tailor, blacksmith, ect...

Other than that I just have my hunter/minding guides/daily.

I am unsure if I missed something, or free to do whatever I would like.  The reason I ask is because I have not started Chapter 2 of the "Wanderers Valley Drama"

Any assistance at all?  I almost feel like I should just delete this chaarcter and start over, but again, I'm probably a solid 5 hours into it already.

-Epsilen 

Playing: GW2, Planetside 2.
Trying out: Age of Wushu
Looking forward to: AA, Wildstar

Comments

• JackieRyderJackieRyder Member UncommonPosts: 145
    Chapter 2 has not been implemented into the game yet
  • GrayKodiakGrayKodiak Member CommonPosts: 576

With WV, regardless of what story you pick at the start

you will do the story till it tell you to go to the school

you will do the school till it tell you to go home

you will go home till you do the instance part of that story line quest

at that point you can return to WV and speak to the person who gave you the 1st set of skills and he will direct you to the second..regardless of your internals

once you reach internal 10 you can go get your third set of skills from WV

the book with the ? near your radar in the upper right under jianghu events - school exclusive skills lists all the npc's in WV that give out skills...go talk to them if you get lost..one of them should direct you to the next stage.

• AresPLAresPL Member UncommonPosts: 292
    chapter 2 require 3rd internal skill at 30lvl, You will have to wait till they unlock 3rd one probably after more people max 2nd one
  • schertztschertzt Member Posts: 110

Thank you for the info, I was on the right track the entire time I noticed.

A few more questions if I may.  I am confused about the 'weapon' swapping. (F1,F2, ect.. on UI) ...WV have 3 weapon types: dual swords, fist, poison.  Since I have many skills, how do I get a 'fist' weapon down there so only those skills come up during a fight?  

Right now I have all 3 styles on the 2 skill abrs and it's tough.  

Spying Missions:  I picked up the weekly one where I need to do each school 0/4 times.  I went to Beggars and got the 10 reports and ported back.  I received no reward when putting it in, and my weekly 0/4 did not change.  AM I missing something?

Playing: GW2, Planetside 2.
    Trying out: Age of Wushu
    Looking forward to: AA, Wildstar

• AresPLAresPL Member UncommonPosts: 292

You may just put Your internal skill in F key for poison style, 4th WV style is sword

did You submit it to red aura npc?

• GrayKodiakGrayKodiak Member CommonPosts: 576
    Originally posted by schertzt

Thank you for the info, I was on the right track the entire time I noticed.

A few more questions if I may.  I am confused about the 'weapon' swapping. (F1,F2, ect.. on UI) ...WV have 3 weapon types: dual swords, fist, poison.  Since I have many skills, how do I get a 'fist' weapon down there so only those skills come up during a fight?  

Right now I have all 3 styles on the 2 skill abrs and it's tough.  

Spying Missions:  I picked up the weekly one where I need to do each school 0/4 times.  I went to Beggars and got the 10 reports and ported back.  I received no reward when putting it in, and my weekly 0/4 did not change.  AM I missing something?

in the upper right hand corner of the F key slots is a small circle if you click that circle you can assign a number to each weapon so that when you swap to that weapon it brings up your skill you use with that weapon. For instance F1 brings up double sword and then the skills you use with double sword f2 brings up stings and the second skill bar which you have sting skills in and so on.