Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Character Customization?

Am I right to be getting excited at what looks like the next step in character customization? I mean this both in the artisitic sense- having a unique looking chracter, and in the mechanical sense - being able to create a character that plays exactly how you like to play.

Is there any Good/Evil system like in Star Wars?

Comments

• MollowMollow Member Posts: 66
    Originally posted by ashleymorrow

Am I right to be getting excited at what looks like the next step in character customization? I mean this both in the artisitic sense- having a unique looking chracter, and in the mechanical sense - being able to create a character that plays exactly how you like to play.

In a artistic sense, I find that some MMOs have plenty of options when creating your character look. I reckon the character customization in ESO will be close to or somewhat similar to that of Skyrim.

In a mechanical sense, as you mentioned, I haven't seen any other MMO utilizing this aspect as ESO will, and I therefor see it as a "next step". But I wouldn't expect anything else, as it is, what some people call it, a "trademark" of the TES games.

I haven't read anywhere that there will be a good / evil system, like the one being used in SWTOR. But new info is being revealed  every week, so its not definate that it won't be a feature.

• deakondeakon Member Posts: 583
    Originally posted by ashleymorrow

Not at launch no

They have said they are implimenting a morality system that will be connected to the thieves and assasins guild in some way and thats the reason why the thieves guild and dark brotherhood will come after launch

• ashleymorrowashleymorrow Member Posts: 176
    Thanks for the replies!