It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Realm Lords II - Wizards and Champions
A L P H A 1 T H R E A D
FAIR WARNING: micro-budget Indie with old school artwork and very few modern features.
Who: XAP Games (a micro-budget Indie), and community volunteers to help test.
What: WAC Alpha 1 - A quick test run of a live server with 1 overland region, 1 town, and a couple dungeons.
When: Only a couple days out. Servers will be live for several days.
Where: Using the WAC forum here on MMORPG.com for communications since the WAC web site isn't setup yet.
Why: Basic systems test. The base framework and mechanics are in place. Hoping for feedback on UI, combat mechanics, client performance, and general concept presentation.
Sign-up procedure: Drop a note in this thread so I have a clue on how many have interest.
1. When client is available and servers live, a client link will be posted.
2. Account creation is done via the client.
3. A guide for client operation will be posted on the WAC web site and linked from this thread.
4. Feedback can be left in this thread or PM'd if the tester feels it appropriate to not post publicly.
5. No NDA. There will be account and character wipe on completion.
Things that are in the game and working at least partially: Vendors, trainers, trash mobs, mail, auction house, and combat.
Things NOT in game yet: Lore, crafting, mining, skinning, harvesting, tutorial, maps, online help, and game content (it's just a framework at this point).
Any questions or comments, feel free to reply.
Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security. I don't Forum PVP. If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident. When I don't understand, I ask. Such is not intended as criticism.