Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Poll:What is the worst game on this list in your opinion.

ThebigthrillThebigthrill Member UncommonPosts: 117
Pick the worst game on this list, I'm having a debate with my mmorpg club as to the worst game on this list.

"Don't tell me what to do! , you're not my mod"

Saying invented by me.

Comments

• jimdandy26jimdandy26 Member Posts: 527
    Nothing good can come of this thread.

I did battle with ignorance today, and ignorance won.

To exercise power costs effort and demands courage. That is why so many fail to assert rights to which they are perfectly entitled - because a right is a kind of power but they are too lazy or too cowardly to exercise it. The virtues which cloak these faults are called patience and forbearance.

• KyarraKyarra Member UncommonPosts: 789
    At one point in time i would say Everquest 1 is so much better then swtor..but today, I would say they both suck.
  • FromHellFromHell Member Posts: 1,311

Two choices are not a list..

btw, is EQ1 even a title from this millenium?

Secrets of Dragon?s Spine Trailer.. ! :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwT9cFVQCMw

Best MMOs ever played: Ultima, EvE, SW Galaxies, Age of Conan, The Secret World
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2X_SbZCHpc&t=21s

The Return of ELITE !

• AgentAnarkiiAgentAnarkii Member UncommonPosts: 173
    Comparing an mmo from the 1990s and one from what? 2011, 2012? is just plain out stupid. Nice try trolling tho. 
  • ArChWindArChWind Member UncommonPosts: 1,340

Add thses options please.

They both suck

They are both good games.

I just wanta see what other think.

ArChWind — MMORPG.com Forums

If you are interested in making a MMO maybe visit my page to get a free open source engine.
  • KarahandrasKarahandras Member UncommonPosts: 1,703
    One is a low(relatively) budget game from 1999 and the other the highest budget game ever made.  There shouldn't be any contention, unfortunately that isn't the way the industry has evelved.
  • YizleYizle Member Posts: 517
    Really those are the 2 games you put together for comparison?
  • dave6660dave6660 Member UncommonPosts: 2,699

Is this thread about GW2?

“There are certain queer times and occasions in this strange mixed affair we call life when a man takes this whole universe for a vast practical joke, though the wit thereof he but dimly discerns, and more than suspects that the joke is at nobody's expense but his own.”
    -- Herman Melville

• Squeak69Squeak69 Member UncommonPosts: 959

this asnwer dousnt exist, the best MMO has a better chance of being decided but even that is hard becuase the best and the worst are opions not facts.

if it was the best we could compare the overall story and system and what it allowed you to do, still would prob come down to 3 or 4 but we would get close.

the worse it would be all over the place people dislike things for more reasons then they like them and each person has a game that they had a really bad experence in.

so in summary its like one of those who would win fantay/superhero arguments it would be all opioin and no fact, and hence impossable to get a final answer in.

F2P may be the way of the future, but ya know they dont make them like they used toimage
    Proper Grammer & spelling are extra, corrections will be LOL at.

This discussion has been closed.