Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Poll: What method do you like best to level?

BribarianIIBribarianII Member CommonPosts: 12
As the title says, how do you like to level.

Comments

• WicoaWicoa Member UncommonPosts: 1,637

All of it.

Dungeon from 15 specific to get the quests done

From 20 with mount queue BG weekend or at 45 random

Mix in questing inbetween queues for optimal levelling speed.

I RAF'd once with my son but would never ever pay for it just for me.  Why skip part of the game when your already paying for the game.

• FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,903
    I went back for a free ten days.  I prefer questing for new content but dungeons for old content.
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Mostly questing, and a couple dungeons here and there for some gear. Nothing grindy or rushed.

• BribarianIIBribarianII Member CommonPosts: 12
    I also like questing, especially on pvp server, makes it more intense for me.
  • evdaezevdaez Member UncommonPosts: 131
    dungeons.. since i played a healer.. questing would make me go asleep lol.
  • MukeMuke Member RarePosts: 2,614
    Originally posted by sadWinds
    dungeons.. since i played a healer.. questing would make me go asleep lol.

I used to skip dungeons for the exact same reason lol......getting in a group, then waiting for the healer to show up -40 minutes later because he was finishing some other quest or getting a phone call- when he arrived, the 1st members started to leave again because they got fed up.....finally in the dungeon: whipe after someone didnt pay attention, emo rage and a few guys left group again.....

usually ended in killing 10 elite mobs, 1 subquest done, and 15%/level when in the same time 2 levels could be finished. :)

"going into arguments with idiots is a lost cause, it requires you to stoop down to their level and you can't win"

• DanerilDaneril Member Posts: 41
    I RAF to 80 then usually combine questing with PvP.  Just got to level 80 in a few hours with my two new RAF deathknights (http://www.wow.freemmorpgguides.com/recruit-a-friend-pvp-leveling-guide/)

• BeansnBreadBeansnBread Member EpicPosts: 7,254

#1 - BGs

#2 - Dungeons

#3 - Questing (This is a very distant 3rd)

• Cartographer94Cartographer94 Member Posts: 5

I feel like to get a full aspect of the game you need to immerse yourself in different aspects of the game. Questing is a big part of the game and I enjoy it, but at certain levels leveling up is easier and more fun depending on your class doing other things. I’ll admit that dungeons aren’t for everyone but they bring a great leveling aspect to the game especially for the drops that you get in them, so much better then quests. Now PvP is a lot of fun but only if you are at the top levels in that battleground, but it’s a great aspect of Wow at the least and I feel a lot of people turn away from PvP is because playing against real people is a lot harder then playing PvE.

Cartographer94

• ghostfaeriesghostfaeries Member UncommonPosts: 89
    Originally posted by colddog04

#1 - BGs

#2 - Dungeons

#3 - Questing (This is a very distant 3rd)

hahah. right?

I was talking to my friend about this topic yesterday when he told me to play Neverwinter. I said he was crazy because I'm not questing to level a character outside of WoW. i'm done, unless they make a game where I can kill players and level up. XD