Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Livestreaming Daily from BM Hunter POV

I stream anything from making gold, to farming, to doing RBGs and arenas! It whatever I feel like doing and hopefully I can entertain you while doing it :) stop by sometime and chat a while! 

www.twitch.tv/rispir

Comments

• AzrileAzrile Member Posts: 2,582
    Originally posted by rispir

I stream anything from making gold, to farming, to doing RBGs and arenas! It whatever I feel like doing and hopefully I can entertain you while doing it :) stop by sometime and chat a while! 

www.twitch.tv/rispir

so a BM hunter..  we are going to be watching alot of your pet´s butt, and your pet´s butt getting red...

Nice though,  will be cool to see some RBGs.  I have never done a BG with any type of organization other than ´omg, stop fighting in the middle´..

• winterwinter Member UncommonPosts: 2,281
    Originally posted by rispir

www.twitch.tv/rispir

humm so you'll be hunting BM's? Wouldn't just adding some fiber to your diet be alot easier?

On a serious note i do know that hunters of many cultures do look for animal fecces to track their prey still a bit much for a video game.