Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ArchLord: Server Merges at the End of the Month

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Webzen has announced that a pair of ArchLord servers will be merging on January 30th. The Xian and Gracia servers will be combined as a direct result of player feedback and to revitalize the siege warfare.

To prepare for the fierce battles before the merge, warriors from Gracia and Zian will be supported with free cash items. After the consolidation, the first Archlord and the guild members will be rewarded special unique items. Also, all servers will be provided with various events to celebrate the combination of both servers.

Find out more on the ArchLord site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• pupurunpupurun Member UncommonPosts: 561
    does this game STILL launches from browser? Main reason i couldn't play it(and i kinda liked it..)
  • titanofdoomtitanofdoom Member UncommonPosts: 263
    biggest grind of all time!
    Perennially extricating the extraneous
  • HeretiqueHeretique Member RarePosts: 1,535
    Honestly thought this game died a long time ago.
  • ThegoodlolThegoodlol Member CommonPosts: 64
    Originally posted by Heretique
    Honestly thought this game died a long time ago.

It died by than Webzen decided to relaunch it. Apparently it wasn't a good idea.

• tiddytiddy Member Posts: 23

This game is probably one of the worst MMOs ever made but it does have the best concept for end game PvP, like, ever. Now if only MMOs  like Rift and WoW were to borrow this 'Archlord/Sieges', concept for their PvP it would  just instantly solve all the issues folks have with the lack of end game PvP in these mainstream MMOs. I mean  PvPing for the sake of becoming the archlord of an entire server in an MMO like WoW. Peeps would, literally, be going crazy fighting over the title and the perks that come with it.

There's just soooo much win in this seiges/archlord concept for end game PvP.