Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I guess the naysayers were right.It is Vaporware this sucks

www.lepinsha.fr/hero/news/DarkandLight/.cfm

asd

Comments

• SigneSigne Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,524

Are you going to continue to post non-existant links all over the place? Why don't you just say what is in the rubbish urls you keep posting. Why? I bet it's because you're just a wee, insignificant troll....

• angerrangerr Member Posts: 865

hehe.... and the dnl propaganda machine keeps on rollin ::::36::

read this http://www.vanguardsoh.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1044304#post1044304 then come back and talk to me about the vanguard/soe fiasco.....

• headcacheheadcache Member Posts: 61

Lol. Why did I even try that link?

• LordMagnusLordMagnus Member CommonPosts: 1,322

What exactly is the link supposed to lead us to?

• Zaxx99Zaxx99 Member Posts: 1,761

well neckleather... I did some research and found this great link which states that:
    a) you are a troll doing nothing more then trolling cuz DnL isn't the target of your current fanboism.
    b) That Dark and Light is indeed not vaporware.
    c) That thousands of people who have played the beta already know this.
    d) That thousands more people will soon find out that DnL isn't vaporware when SoG releases this month.
    e) That again, you are an insignificant troll with probably like 8 other sign-ins on this website and this is yet another one with a whopping 3 trollish posts.
    f) That you are as easy to spot as a 600 pound fat man trying to find a empty seat on a small jet plane.
    g) and that you need to stfu and go make yet another sign in to post yet another stupid thread on how much DnL sucks, even though you don't have a clue.
    h) and oh yes, it shows that you are a punk troll.

Heres the uhhhh web address:

www.NeckleatherIsATrollingPunkThatActuallyThinksPeopleWithAnIQover3WillBuyHisoutrightLies.2%intellect.98%BS/100%Troll.gtfoh

- Zaxx

• stephen_sofstephen_sof Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 388

Originally posted by zaxtor99
    well neckleather... I did some research and found this great link which states that:
    a) you are a troll doing nothing more then trolling cuz DnL isn't the target of your current fanboism.
    d) That thousands more people will soon find out that DnL isn't vaporware when SoG releases this month.
    e) That again, you are an insignificant troll with probably like 8 other sign-ins on this website and this is yet another one with a whopping 3 trollish posts.
    f) That you are as easy to spot as a 600 pound fat man trying to find a empty seat on a small jet plane.
    g) and that you need to stfu and go make yet another sign in to post yet another stupid thread on how much DnL sucks, even though you don't have a clue.
    h) and oh yes, it shows that you are a punk troll.Heres the uhhhh web address:www.NeckleatherIsATrollingPunkThatActuallyThinksPeopleWithAnIQover3WillBuyHisoutrightLies.2%intellect.98%BS/100%Troll.gtfoh- Zaxx

lol thats freakin hillarous funniest post in like ever

"It's the darkness that brings us power"

• checkthis500checkthis500 Member Posts: 1,236

Originally posted by zaxtor99

h) and oh yes, it shows that you are a punk troll.
    Heres the uhhhh web address:
    www.NeckleatherIsATrollingPunkThatActuallyThinksPeopleWithAnIQover3WillBuyHisoutrightLies.2%intellect.98%BS/100%Troll.gtfoh

- Zaxx

This makes me feel all warm on the inside.  btw Anyone have any clue as to what the link goes to?

---------------------------------------------
    I live to fight, and fight to live.

• SigneSigne Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,524

I don't think it's intended to lead to anything, I think it's completely made up. It's not even the same useless, invalid link he used in his other posts. The word "lepinsha" doesn't exist in google. It doesn't even give you a "Did you mean leprosy?" return.