Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Likeable!

I happen to really like Mystical Land. I play many games and this game gives you plenty to do, quests and making things from mining, sheep shearing, bug collecting ect..ect..  

Comments

• snoockysnoocky Member UncommonPosts: 724
    Errrrr huh?

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allan Poe

• chillo62chillo62 Member Posts: 5
    Perhaps, I like it because I,m a woman and there is alot of womanly sort of things to do!! ha! Some of us like to make love and not war! ha! ha!
  • DomotoDomoto Member UncommonPosts: 82
    Sounds like someone is either paid by or works for the developer or someone involved in the game...

• zerocountzerocount Member UncommonPosts: 200
    Originally posted by Domoto
    Sounds like someone is either paid by or works for the developer or someone involved in the game...

or maybe they like the game?

• chillo62chillo62 Member Posts: 5
    Sorry, but I do think the game is likeable and it,s not because I,m sleeping with half the game company or being paid to say that i think so!! I,m not saying it,s brill, I,m saying that its a nice little game, with a bit of everything!! It gets gets boring killing things all the time and its good to know that when you have had enough of that, you can be doing someting else in the game instead ! I play alot of games, as i,ve said and this is not the best, but it also is not the worst! you know where you are with this game and dont get lost trying to play it!