Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Interview] General: Bless: Uncovering the Enigmatic New Game

13»

Comments

• DestaiDestai Member Posts: 574
    Graphics look outstanding. I hope the game systems are polished and organized. 
  • TweFojuTweFoju Member UncommonPosts: 1,235

why this kind of game are always developed in Korea first?

damn Korea is truly the land of good MMOs

So What Now?

• Mike_LMike_L Member UncommonPosts: 72
    I've paid and tried my share of beautiful looking MMO's that turned out to be rubbish and a waste of money. I'm not falling for smooth slick screenshots anymore.

If it ain't dead you're not pressing 2 hard enough.

• JumdorJumdor Member Posts: 62

Heh, I could tell by the last screenshot I wasn't interested. The cities and that elephant looks awesome! 

What kind of outfit does that clawed handed bow wielding creature have on? 80s big hair band... =I

"Love can be innocent and can be sweet, but sometimes about as nice as rotting meat."

• CernanCernan Member UncommonPosts: 360
    After watching the videos this does look to be another Aion, just with a fresh set of graphics.  I don't really see how this will be any different.  At least Tera offered a new combat system.  I'm still waiting for someone to make a new RvR game that has 3 factions.
  • Xstatic912Xstatic912 Member Posts: 365
    Originally posted by Cernan
    After watching the videos this does look to be another Aion, just with a fresh set of graphics.  I don't really see how this will be any different.  At least Tera offered a new combat system.  I'm still waiting for someone to make a new RvR game that has 3 factions.

My point exactly... PLus the auto attack animation looks soooooo slow for some classes.. 

BUT, if  this is less grindy than Aion and f2p @ launch i'll try it out but fear i won't stay if its too grindy.. 

• Xstatic912Xstatic912 Member Posts: 365
    Originally posted by Rthuth434
    looks like TERA.

Maybe because its using an updated release of Unreal 3.5, so they had time to optimize more..

So it seems the West is doing less realistic graphics while those in korea love more detailed graphics but if only they could get the leveling experience right.. 

• rdrpappyrdrpappy Member Posts: 325

Make the combat with combat or the combat wont be combat, it's just Wow, derp free to play please.

just wrapping things up sorry

• JinxysJinxys Member UncommonPosts: 488
    Hopefully we might see a Western release before 2020 :) I just found out about this game. It looks stunning. Another one to keep on my radar. So many games !