Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

drunken overclocking

icefusion2kicefusion2k Member Posts: 9
just askin you guys, is it reccomended?! im bored and drunk, feel like overclockin some shit, my AMD 4350 cant really play counter strike on lowest settings. its in desperate need of some overclocking...maby memory, and depending on how im feeling, possiblly my CPU...thoughts?

Comments

• BebbohBebboh Member Posts: 29
    The best thing for you would be to forget you even thought about it.
  • wallet113wallet113 Member Posts: 231

Do it.......DO IT.

Hahaha

• stringboistringboi Member UncommonPosts: 394
    Go for it, as long as you know what your doing and have good cooling going on.    Otherwise, maybe wait till you've though it out a bit more =)
  • TallynTallyn Member UncommonPosts: 217

Get the core clock to 750 and the memory clock to 480. You should be able to do that with stock cooling.

And just remember, if you drunkenly eff it up then you can drunkenly walk your drunk arse to the store to get a new card. Seriously, it's about time to upgrade that PoS.

Don't mess with overclocking memory unless you're going to or already have overclocked the CPU.

• muffins89muffins89 Member UncommonPosts: 1,585
    do it.  it's much safer than getting on FB and writing messages to people you never talk to anymore.
  • icefusion2kicefusion2k Member Posts: 9
    too late, allready started posting on fb lol, and btw that clock speed is giving me credit lol. not actually overclocking anything but am actually drunk, anyone wanna ask a stranger who wishes they had a halfway decient computer to game a question?
  • TallynTallyn Member UncommonPosts: 217

Drunkenly play a classic gem like Baldur's Gate or Icewind Dale. That'll be much safer and more entertaining than tarnishing your social status on FB.

• icefusion2kicefusion2k Member Posts: 9

lol good idea Tallyn, dont have those games but i do have diable 2, and its mutiplayer, do you have it as well? we could play a game toghtater!