Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Official Forum Issue

AvanahAvanah Member RarePosts: 1,615

Hello,

Just wanted to ask here since I can't access the Forums...

I bought the game and also made a Forum Login ID ect ect ect, yet when I try to log into the Forum I get an error message:

"You have entered an invalid username or password. Please press the back button, enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!

You have used 3 out of 5 login attempts. After all 5 have been used, you will be unable to login for 15 minutes."

Is there a bug that prevents me from logging into the forum or is this a known issue? I double checked my Forum status on the main account page and it's ok, yet I can't log in.

I contacted support already.

Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks

"My Fantasy is having two men at once...

One Cooking and One Cleaning!"

---------------------------

"A good man can make you feel sexy,

strong and able to take on the whole world...

oh sorry...that's wine...wine does that..."

Comments

• KroxMalonKroxMalon Member UncommonPosts: 608

One thing with FC is they different log in details for their accounts to their games, unless you select in your account to have them all the same. Is this it?

• tyfontyfon Member UncommonPosts: 240
    In the account page, make sure you have set a forum login/password. This is different from the account login. After you set it you will have to wait up to 30 minutes for the changes to propagate to the forum system.