Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Natural Selection 2

VolkonVolkon Member UncommonPosts: 3,748

My son saw this game advertised on sale on Steam, so we checked it out. It's fun, but I'm also a little lost in there still. I was wondering how others that may have tried the game feel about it and what references they prefer with regards to absorbing it all.

I'm surprised that they got what appears to be such good balance between the two sides which play remarkably differently. Being an alien is... fun. image

Oderint, dum metuant.

Comments

• outfctrloutfctrl Member UncommonPosts: 3,619

I bought the game as well.  The only gripe I have is, if you are a noob, you get bitched at all the time.  This game reminds me of League.  It is strategy.

Yes, I have done all the tutorials, but still get lost in this game at times.  It is a blast if you have patient veterans. 

I have noticed that there is allot of bashing and trash talk in some games.  You need to find a game with a good commander and people that want to have fun, not to play just to win all the time.

• spizzspizz Member UncommonPosts: 1,971
    Is there a difference to the gameplay Aliens vs Marines (the older alien shooter where aliends did melee climb up the walls and marines just with guns)  and is there more deeper gameplay except just shootings in tunnels ? Iam interesting in this game and watched some videos on youtube, but Iam not sure if I should get the game or not.