Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DayZ or Warz ?

PrograssivePrograssive Member Posts: 48

Ok now I have another question..

Which one is better?

www.archeagetr.com

www.archeageonlinetr.com

Comments

• CakeisyummehCakeisyummeh Member Posts: 194

One is a mod and one is a game.

the fact that the mod is better should say something.

• PrograssivePrograssive Member Posts: 48
    Ur right but they are in the same category

www.archeagetr.com

www.archeageonlinetr.com

• Le_NickLe_Nick Member Posts: 6
    Played the WarZ beta and i played the DayZ mode.The DayZ was in some cases buggy , like zombies going and hitting you through walls,but the graphics are better than the WarZ ones like the pixel textured grass.But hey - the good game dont need to have good graphics :)

Youtuber & Gamer!
    Come and check me out:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TwoGamingDogs

• tixylixtixylix Member UncommonPosts: 1,288

Dayz is the better game with one downfall other than the stress of installing it. The downfall is the zombies, but Dean Hall said they're like that because they're using the ArmA2 soldier A.I and doing something they weren't designed for. So in the standalone they'll act much better so they'll be fun to fight, the problem now is they glitch out all over the place and so you just lure them into a building.

Hopefully in the standalone with the models not being as complex so the framerate will be better there can be more zombies and he slows them down but because there are more they're more of a threat.

• BarenMordeganBarenMordegan Member Posts: 6

Is this a serious question?

lol

• outfctrloutfctrl Member UncommonPosts: 3,619

The one thing that really turns me off with WARZ is that if you die, you have to wait an hour to play again or make a new toon.

I heard at one point it would a 24 hour wait if you died.  Not sure

Have they changed that?

• exwinexwin Member Posts: 221

I've never played DayZ, but have played Warz.... Don't waste your money on it, it's awful.

If the poll was

1.)WarZ

or

2.)Endure hours of electroshock, while listening to Kenny G, and watching a movie marathon of Kathy Bates nude scenes

I'm fairly certain WarZ will still come in 2nd.

• spizzspizz Member UncommonPosts: 1,971
    warZ seems to be a scam with an exaggerated greedy cash shop system and a half finished game.