Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

List of beta registrations

indiindi Member UncommonPosts: 149

List of current open and closed beta registrations:

Betas of more important MMORPGs are colored orange.

- Ages of Athira

- Atriarch

- Auto Assault

- Ballerium (see this thread for more info)

- Control Monger

- D&D Online

- Dark and Light

- Darkfall

- Eternal Lands (client)

- Face of Mankind

- Fallen Earth (not a signup, only a registration to get a notification when the beta starts)

- Ferentus

- Flyff Online

- Gate to Heavens (client)

- Goonzu

- MU Online

- Mythwar Online

- Navisaer (just forum link for closed alpha group)

- Pirates of the Burning Sea

- Planeshift

- RAN Online (click on subscribe button)

- RF Online

- Roma Victory

- Rose Online

- Silkroad Online

- Spellcasters (client)

- Supreme Destiny (client)

- The Chronicle

- The Chronicles of Spellborn

- Vanguard SoH (solely registered forum members have gotten an account by email with which they can register for the beta; you could register a forum account in hope to get such a mail)

- Wurm Online (click on "Launch" picture in the upper left corner)

- Xiah

If you find a mistake in this list, please let me know. Also, if you happen to know a game which is not in the list, post it here :)

Comments

• allmusallmus Member Posts: 16

Now this is a good idea of a sticky post, coz you wait and wait and wait to hear about these things from mmorpg's main site news and even though there fast at it they still need to confirm stuff too.

from what i understand...

Dark & Light's PRE-game(basically beta version) is starting up in november 05, it will be free for the 1st 6 months(i.e the beta stage will last 6 months) until the final version of D&L is complete which is when it will go retail. those signed upto the forums on there homepage will get 1st chance at the PRE-game/beta so if your looking to play it, sign up today!

wish i knew more beta's

• triptronictriptronic Member UncommonPosts: 84
    Thanks just signed up for DDO beta. Glad im a fileplanet subscriber =]
  • pwntpwnt Member Posts: 10

hey theres a beta for dark and light http://www.darkandlight.net/ on the front page says sign up for beta now!

• indiindi Member UncommonPosts: 149

As you have probably noticed already, the intention of this thread has changed a bit. Instead of posting new beta registrations only, I have made a list of all current closed/open beta registrations. The list is not completed yet, so I hope you can help me out there ;)

Hope it helps, enjoy :)

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Did you know we got a list of betas in the Game List?image I thought I just wanted to point that out....

*edit*

Oh wait, that is where you got the list from. ha ha ha.

I guess this could work for the lazy people.image

*edit*

I guess it's good, but Whats up with the "Important ones"?

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• indiindi Member UncommonPosts: 149

I'm well aware of that, it is just a summed up list of the current betas. Also, in some cases the mmorpg status of a game doesn't inform you about the beta registration itself, only in what state the game is currently at. So Pirates of the Burning Sea for instance has the status "development", since the beta itself has not started yet, altough the registration for the beta is possible already.

Edit: "Import ones" are those with the highest hype rating.

Edit: Another reason for starting this thread is also to get informed immediately when a game starts with their beta registration. And as mentioned of you already, of course to make the lazy one's life even easier :)

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Originally posted by iNDi

I'm well aware of that, it is just a summed up list of the current betas. Also, in some cases the mmorpg status of a game doesn't inform you about the beta registration itself, only in what state the game is currently at. So Pirates of the Burning Sea for instance has the status "development", since the beta itself has not started yet, altough the registration for the beta is possible already.
    Edit: "Import ones" are those with the highest hype rating.

I feel ya. Good work. Anything to make teh lazy ones life more easier is a good path.image or somthing like that....

Ok im going to bed...

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos