Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Disappointed Review

I'm really disappointed with The Secret World combat system where you can only use the keyboard to attack and not the mouse.

Comments

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317
    Originally posted by Berry90
    I'm really disappointed with The Secret World combat system where you can only use the keyboard to attack and not the mouse.

Disappointment is rampant with this title. They really needed to put another couple of years into it to work out the bugs and provide a better game.

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• AlotAlot Member Posts: 1,948

I'm disappointed by the fact that such a miniscule post constitutes as a review, and I think that this "disappointed review" is mostly disappointed by its own shortcomings.

• UngoHumungoUngoHumungo Member Posts: 518
    Originally posted by Berry90

How so I seem to use th e mouse and keyboard in tandum just fine.  I know of someone who plays with a controller and he seems to do great.  Maybe you should give that try.

There are times when one must ask themselves is it my passion that truly frightens you? Or your own?

This discussion has been closed.