Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This game is cracked .

farfanugonfarfanugon Member Posts: 419

for starters there is 3 types of money in this game. Cash shop money, the coin bought with cash shop money, and the money you get selling drops and doing quests.

the money you earn for doing quests, and playing the game is worthless . its good for nothing more than buying low lvl potions and weak low lvl skills. past lvl 30 it has no use at all..

and its Spam tastic  there are a fleat of NON-USED NPC's that walk around the towns non stop spamming, you cant block them disable there chat noting. o and this makes it lovely , there are many quests that the npc gives you instruction in the chat boxs. WOOPS whered the instructions for this quest go?? ahh NPC spam eat them . quest failed , quest chain lost. to bad

FAIL GAME

Comments

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

ya i left because of similar issue,wanted to buy stuff in store!lol i had to buy this currency then with that currency i had to buy that other currency and with that i could buy the other currency to get my item .i was like whos the bright one that thot about thias system

i said nevermind this gees!

why not put the cost in real money beside the leaf currency is beyond me

like some say .

keep it simple stupid!

• Marrok_SedaMarrok_Seda Member Posts: 1

I played the game in CB,then till i was in the lvl 50's and I started to realize something, the quests get shorter and shorter and pretty soon all you end up doing are the daily quests,over and over and over. Once youve done them all for the day..well thats it your done time to log off and wait for the next day to do it again till after a few days or longer you lvl,then do a few quests that dont really get you anywhere..sooooo its back to doing the same dailies over and over again (get the point?) Oh sure you can work on your crafting,which in it self is long,boring..umm did i mention long? Im guessing this is their way of stopping the normal grinding,cause in this game lol grinding is the last thing you want to waste time doing the exp is set way to low to even consider it.However in return its those dailies,its like griding in reverse lol and just as bad if not worse IMO.

The money system,lol yea thats all jacked up. Yes its true there are 3 types of coin systems,the ingame coins are basicly worthless except to buy mana and hp pots. the other 2 ways will make you pay with real money and is the only way to really get anything worth anything,now if you got money and dont mind plugging in about $20-$30 a week then your good to go. I dont mind putting in some here and there for stuff,I mean F2P comes to you for that reason,but  FW goes alittle to far IMO.

The bottom line its ok if you want something casual and only plan to put in about 2 hours or less a day and ok with spending some cash, other then that i would press on and look into other games.

• farfanugonfarfanugon Member Posts: 419

So i kept playing the game , even know its 100% pure pay to play and without cash shop you go no where fast. ya i already knew all that , and kept playing for like 6 weeks.

There was a good group of players in a 21-35 year old age group all playing on team speak , the chatter was more fun then the game.

The endless DCing childish mentality of the vast part of the player base , And the OMFG this game sucks hard core realization made me throw in the towel .

fast break down Monitary system ....

leafs = cash shop money {used for everything}

gold = money made for selling cash shop items , found in very VERY small amounts in a few quests , {only currency uses in the Auction house}

bound gold = that worthless crap thats really good for nothing past lvl 30 ,"can be said to be of use past lvl 30 for hp/mp pots but this is BS the pots this money can buy are worthless and not used in game , only crafted pots are used" {worthless F2P money}

next cather youll find is the pet system for the low price of $20 usd you get a pet that far out powers your player  with you $20 usd pet and $100 usd and a great deal of luck you can maximize your pet to the point it deals about 4x the damage of a player

i hate games where the mass of your damage comes from a dam pet.

PVP has no real lvl range theres the ive played 1 day range and the if your not capped with max pet your pawned range. theres no mid range . if you want to PVP at all you better have a good size bank account .

hell if your willing to fork out $100's usd every week to beat up virtual players ill let you beat me up for real just give me the money.

quest line isnt a line its more like " -  -      -    ---- ---        --- --   -              -            -        -          - " this  its garbage theres no point to it .

There is 0% chance of playing this game competatively with out cash shop no mater how long you grind it just wont happen . drop rates are high so dropped ingame items have less and less value everyday , the only thing in the auction house of any true value is cash shop items.

now if your a trust fund baby with tons of cash to throw around , and have 0 life , no job , or woman to suck up your time maybe this game could work out for you .

• MadDemon64MadDemon64 Member UncommonPosts: 1,102

I don't mind the money system.  What I really don't like is how there are too many "reach this level" quests.  Whenever I finish a series of main story quests, I get a reach x level quest, and there rarely is anything to do for this quest but a bunch of repeatable xp quests, which is annoying.

Since when is Tuesday a direction?

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617

Was downaloding the game till I saw this thread. F2P games need to start getting it. Were not dumb. If its a pay to win we wont stick around or we wont play at all. The game needs to all be there and the cash shop needs to be vanity items and time saving items only, like exp or crafting boosts. Anything outside that is a fail for the game. To bad because this game did look good but I dont want to invest my time into a pay to win game. 

Originally posted by Nanfoodle

Was downaloding the game till I saw this thread. F2P games need to start getting it. Were not dumb. If its a pay to win we wont stick around or we wont play at all. The game needs to all be there and the cash shop needs to be vanity items and time saving items only, like exp or crafting boosts. Anything outside that is a fail for the game. To bad because this game did look good but I dont want to invest my time into a pay to win game. 

The game is not pay to win.  You have been tricked into stopping your downloading of a game that is very good and not a pay to win game.

• anemisanemis Member Posts: 39

Damn image I was downloading the game also and started to hate it even before installing it. (by just read a couple of threads on this forum) image

• Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,403

Playing this game till Neverwinter Online comes out. So far i think its pretty fun easy to level  etc if your looking for a not to serious game to pass some time.

The one thing that breaks the damn game for me is the constant disconnections, either my wife or myself disconnect about once per hour and the technical support friggin blows. We don't have such issues in other games we play.

Just thought  should mention the dc issues for those like me that have no more patience for this kind of crapola.

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• JenosydeJenosyde Member UncommonPosts: 100
    Pay to Win International... no thx
    Originally posted by Asm0deus

Playing this game till Neverwinter Online comes out. So far i think its pretty fun easy to level  etc if your looking for a not to serious game to pass some time.

The one thing that breaks the damn game for me is the constant disconnections, either my wife or myself disconnect about once per hour and the technical support friggin blows. We don't have such issues in other games we play.

Just thought  should mention the dc issues for those like me that have no more patience for this kind of crapola.

Strange.  I never had disconnection problems.  Some people mention it on the forums, but the general consensus seems to be that very few people have disconnection problems.

Originally posted by Jenosyde
    Pay to Win International... no thx

You again?  Seriously, people spouting this nonsense is getting tiring.

• snapfusionsnapfusion Member Posts: 954
    Originally posted by farfanugon

for starters there is 3 types of money in this game. Cash shop money, the coin bought with cash shop money, and the money you get selling drops and doing quests.

the money you earn for doing quests, and playing the game is worthless . its good for nothing more than buying low lvl potions and weak low lvl skills. past lvl 30 it has no use at all..

and its Spam tastic  there are a fleat of NON-USED NPC's that walk around the towns non stop spamming, you cant block them disable there chat noting. o and this makes it lovely , there are many quests that the npc gives you instruction in the chat boxs. WOOPS whered the instructions for this quest go?? ahh NPC spam eat them . quest failed , quest chain lost. to bad

FAIL GAME

I would just love for someone to link for me even one F2P game that isnt a money grabbing piece of garbage.   Something that didnt start as a P2P game that was converted to F2P, since those are the only F2P games that are even remotley decent.

Originally posted by snapfusion
    Originally posted by farfanugon

FAIL GAME

I would just love for someone to link for me even one F2P game that isnt a money grabbing piece of garbage.   Something that didnt start as a P2P game that was converted to F2P, since those are the only F2P games that are even remotley decent.

Earth Eternal was while it lasted, and Lime Odyssey will be when it releases.

• Lovely_LalyLovely_Laly Member UncommonPosts: 734

to be honest, I have lot of fun and don't pay (win) =XD
    well I grind a lot and my gaming is sure way slower then for people who spends 1000 of dollars.

but who care. I wanted to find wow-like game with dungeon finder system and found it=D

you don't need to be imba for having fun with others there, and you don't need to pay for it.

I know what you guys think about item shop traps, I failed at one, so will never do it again, and must tell FW gives you enough bonuses to survive till you can earn your money,
    just use brain, don't cry if you don't have all and avoid PvP.

try before buy, even if it's a game to avoid bad surprises.
    Worst surprises for me: Aion, GW2

• fascismfascism Member UncommonPosts: 428
    "DELICIOUS SAUSAUGE DO YOU WANT TO TASTE?!!"
  • legendsololegendsolo Member UncommonPosts: 81
    Originally posted by MadDemon64

The game is not pay to win.  You have been tricked into stopping your downloading of a game that is very good and not a pay to win game.

how can you say this?

If you've played you would know it's pay to win: buying zen from  PWE ->leaves-> gold-> gems, weapons and armor. How is fw not pay to win?

very good , really?

most of your time you will be doing :

- Do Henry quests 10x a day (mostly errands, running back and fourth)

- Do God's Trial every day (instance event that takes place 2x daily, takes about a half hour)

- Send your pet on a Journey.

tell me which part of FW is so good, cause im missing it.

Originally posted by legendsolo

how can you say this?

If you've played you would know it's pay to win: buying zen from  PWE ->leaves-> gold-> gems, weapons and armor. How is fw not pay to win?

very good , really?

- Do God's Trial every day (instance event that takes place 2x daily, takes about a half hour)

I played it almost every day after it came out up until games like Champions Online were released f2p, and I played it long enough to know that your description is highly fictionalized.

1.  Gold is earnable by running the Nightmare Carnival.  Leaves are not necessary, but helpful.  Also, you can spend gold in the auction hosue to buy mercury statuettes to earn gold.

2.  Gems are also available at the auction house, and their boosts are, from what I have seen, not that noticable.

3.  You can't spend leaves to buy weapons or armor.  At all.  The part where you said you could is patently false.

4.  Henry quests can help with the grind, but I don't see how that makes it pay to win.

5.  God's Trial also helps with the grind, but again, not pay to win

6.  Never sent my pet on a Journey, so I can't comment on this.

• 190100190100 Member UncommonPosts: 52
    Originally posted by legendsolo

how can you say this?

very good , really?

I played it almost every day after it came out up until games like Champions Online were released f2p, and I played it long enough to know that your description is highly fictionalized.

1.  Gold is earnable by running the Nightmare Carnival.  Leaves are not necessary, but helpful.  Also, you can spend gold in the auction hosue to buy mercury statuettes to earn gold.

2.  Gems are also available at the auction house, and their boosts are, from what I have seen, not that noticable.

3.  You can't spend leaves to buy weapons or armor.  At all.  The part where you said you could is patently false.

4.  Henry quests can help with the grind, but I don't see how that makes it pay to win.

5.  God's Trial also helps with the grind, but again, not pay to win

6.  Never sent my pet on a Journey, so I can't comment on this.

I played FW for over a year, you're deluding yourself if you think it's not pay to win. The whole game relies on the cash shop to SUPPLY gold and lately it's much harder to make money since everyone figured out how the richest non cash shoppers were doing it..

I knew two people who did make $1000s of ingame cash without cash shopping, but they were also the 2 smartest players i've ever met in an MMO and they also had NO REAL LIFE AT ALL. The vast majority of people who don't cash shop can't and will never catch up to the cash shoppers, especially not the ones that spent thousands on mastery. 

You can spend leaf on pretty much anything and everything. Leaf exchange -> gold. You can even buy arena gear by paying cash shoppers to "boost" you.

There is absolutely no pve content in FW, and the pvp is completely dominated by cash shoppers who spent upwards of $10,000 on gems/mastery.

• Lovely_LalyLovely_Laly Member UncommonPosts: 734

well yes if you go for master class gamer.
    as casual one, you can have fun (like me) from simply dungeons with mates.
    if not, some exploration can be fun for people who like this style.
    agree, PvP is payed with real money.

so all depends what do you mean by gaming, as I'm ok with some dungeon runs, I don't need to pay (don't roll healer priest as skills cost some money).

as deep game, its bad choice, as casual free pass time, it's very good. plus eye candy and can be very social (I have guild full of cool guys).

try before buy, even if it's a game to avoid bad surprises.
    Worst surprises for me: Aion, GW2