Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

One thing i miss

Don't get me wrong, i have a blast in this game. I subscribed and bought pack of 3 expansions for only 20$ from LOTRO store. for same amount you can purchase latest rohan expansion, so you get complete story for only 40$. LOTRO is game where you can come to pub in Bree and enjoy to sit and watch people around you, you can feel in every single building soul of the story and characters. I can't remember one single mmorpg after wow which put so huge impression on me like LOTRO did. This is the game with the soul and i really can't understand why developers of SWTOR  couldn't make such huge impact on Star Wars fans (don't get me wrong, i loved swtor story but SW feeling was not so much there). Ok so what i miss? Well i miss that oposing faction gank when i do questing (maybe is that wow effect). I love to pvp and for me is this option with Freeps vs Creeps amazing and one huge huge plus for LOTRO, imagine only if you could choose to start playing on side of Mordor and slowly as you do leveling you could be involved in to fight with good side :)  That is my dream and maybe one day they make something like that. They already made one huge step (at least for me)  with that pvp in Ettenmoors so you can try  out your class. Sorry for my English. Would you like to see 2 faction pvp as you level in LOTRO?

Comments

• Skooma2Skooma2 Member UncommonPosts: 697
    Your English is excellent.   They have long stated that there isn't going to be a playable class from Mordor.

Hedonismbot: Your latest performance was as delectable as dipping my bottom over and over into a bath of the silkiest oils and creams.

• zomard100zomard100 Member Posts: 228
    Originally posted by Skooma2
    Your English is excellent.   They have long stated that there isn't going to be a playable class from Mordor.

Ah ok nvm :) I enjoy in game anyway. Ty