Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please Post All TSW Buddy Key Requests Here.

Comments

• xeonwalesxeonwales Member Posts: 3
    Originally posted by revani

I have 3 invites as of now, if you want one, just PM me your email.

One thing i want to say, I tried the game in beta and also when it had free trial, both times I was far from impressed. Thought the combat wasn't worth a damn and writting was over the top. Saw the game as mediocre, nothing more.

I was really bored when it went B2P and since it cost 10$ here, I was like: "Why the heck not, if I get few hours of fun out of it, it will be worth it."

Now I have few days in and I'm absolutely loving the game and thinking of buying lifetime sub. Really wasn't expecting this. LOL

What I want to say is, don't go into it looking for faults (like I did :-D ) and try to accept and enjoy the game for what it is. :-)

Edit: bought the lifetime, got 2 bonus invites,  so I still have 3 left :-)

Do you still have any spare? Any chance I could grab one? Been interested since before B2P came in, but im really thinking of Buying now, but want to test it 1st.

Thank you

• moguy2moguy2 Member Posts: 337
    Yeah
  • RhazmuzRhazmuz Member UncommonPosts: 208
    I have 3 keys, so anyone interested send me a PM with your mail.
  • thopiekthopiek Member Posts: 5
    I also got 3 keys. So tell me if somebody needs one.
  • SuperDadAceSuperDadAce Member UncommonPosts: 3
    If someone has a spare key I would love to check the game out myself before purchasing. The setting intrigues me, but I hear alot of back and forth about the combat / gameplay.
  • sebajeikosebajeiko Member Posts: 2
    I would love to get a buddy key :) [email protected] my email.
  • thopiekthopiek Member Posts: 5
    Okey, i have no sent it to you :) 
  • TwiggLeTwiggLe Member UncommonPosts: 85
    If anyone has an extra one I wouldn't mind. Haven't played since beta but bored with everything else so want to see if this can get by till something comes along.

• TacBoyTacBoy Member UncommonPosts: 142
    Originally posted by TwiggLe
    If anyone has an extra one I wouldn't mind. Haven't played since beta but bored with everything else so want to see if this can get by till something comes along.

Key sent to you via PM. Enjoy!

• django-djangodjango-django Member Posts: 115
    Hey guys really interested in this game. Would appreciate a buddy key to try this game out. If anyone has a spare key please PM me @ [email protected].

Thanks!
  • Omega431Omega431 Member UncommonPosts: 92

Would love to try this game out before buying it. If anyone has an extra key i would greatly appreciate it. 

[email protected]

• ZzziippITZzziippIT Member Posts: 5

As many others, id really like a buddykey if possible to try out the game :)

FC's Anarchy online was a blast so i got good hopes on this, only tried beta but it must be better now? :)

GW - 11 Ranger/Elementalist
    - 7 Necromancer/Mesmer

• SquatchinSquatchin Member Posts: 93

I would love to have a couple buddy keys if anyone has them to spare. One for myself and one for my wife would be awesome.

Thanks in advance.

CANCEL. Purchased game. Ignore my requests now.

• tellmewhy1tellmewhy1 Member UncommonPosts: 6

Looking for a buddy key so i can try before I buy. Thanks in advance

Edit: Guess it helps to have email. Send it to [email protected]

• darkierdarkier Member Posts: 1

Hello, im not sure that should i buy the secret world or not, and ive been checking it from steam from time to time for couple weeks. Its price isn't bad, but i dont want to buy it before trying (luckily theres this buddy key system). So i dont just spend my money on it and then get disappointed. If someone has buddykey available, i would really appreciate it if you could send it to my email: [email protected] 

Thanks in advance!.

• rlsquared2rlsquared2 Member UncommonPosts: 19

would like one very much!

[email protected] 

• OzivoisOzivois Member UncommonPosts: 598
    I would like a buddy key, please.
  • kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452
    Originally posted by tellmewhy1

Looking for a buddy key so i can try before I buy. Thanks in advance

Edit: Guess it helps to have email. Send it to [email protected]

Sent you a key m8..not sure if you had already got one or not.

Originally posted by zombie_overlord
    Hey guys really interested in this game. Would appreciate a buddy key to try this game out. If anyone has a spare key please PM me @ [email protected]. Thanks!

sent you a key m8

still got 3 keys left if anyones interested..only problem is i cant send to gmail for some reason..hotmail is nps sent  2 already..come and get em while you can
  • darthkanosptdarthkanospt Member UncommonPosts: 14

Pls send me a buddy key for [email protected]

Thank you!

• venommonkeyvenommonkey Member Posts: 18

i would love a buddy key too please [email protected]

• django-djangodjango-django Member Posts: 115
    Originally posted by kevjards
    Originally posted by zombie_overlord
    Hey guys really interested in this game. Would appreciate a buddy key to try this game out. If anyone has a spare key please PM me @ [email protected]. Thanks!

sent you a key m8

Awesome thanks Kev!

• PaxtoPaxto Member UncommonPosts: 19
    I have 2 keys left if anyone wants one. Send me a pm here.
  • venommonkeyvenommonkey Member Posts: 18
    Originally posted by kevjards
    still got 3 keys left if anyones interested..only problem is i cant send to gmail for some reason..hotmail is nps sent  2 already..come and get em while you can

people should check their spam mail, its probably in there