Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Conquer Online: Free Gift Codes For Dawn of the New War

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

The TQ team is proud to introduce the new expansion, Dawn of the New War for Conquer Online! In this expansion, the Warriors have received two newly designed, powerful defensive skills, Defensive Stance & Magic Defender, which make their defense increase dramatically! In the meantime, Ninjas have got a new weapon, Scythe, and 3 new skills, with which the Ninjas will become the true king of the assassin. What’s more, the long anticipated changes for the Archer will come with a new weapon and a couple of new skills in the near future!

In order to celebrate the launch of the new expansion pack and to encourage more new players to join in, we provide a free luxury gift pack to help them get on the track quickly. Want to experience the most exiting PvP tournaments? Sign up for free today!

The gift pack contains below items:

1. Upgrade Pack: 2 EXP Potions every 5 levels, 2 EXP Balls every 10 levels and a Praying Stone every 20 levels for level 15 to level 120.

2. Super Equipment Pack: Steed+3 and a set of +3 Weapons (Weapon, Headgare, Necklace, Boots and Rings)

3. Fortune Pack: 20 CPs every day lasts for 30 days. You can use CPs to purchase items in Shopping Mall and VIP Store.

4. Dragon Valor Pack: 1 Riding Crop, 1 Garment, 1 Mount Armor, 1 Weapon Accessory, 1 Dragon Soul and 1 Refinery Material.

Event Rules:

• For new signed up users only

• One gift pack per account per IP

• First come first served

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• pardjohn1234pardjohn1234 Member Posts: 1

why i dont have a key..

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Originally posted by pardjohn1234

why i dont have a key..

Because you're seven months too late?

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams