Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please Post All TSW Buddy Key Requests Here.

1121315171887

Comments

  • VeeZarDVeeZarD Member CommonPosts: 93

    I was going to buy the game now that it no longer has a sub, but I would like to test it first. Thank you in advance :)

    m.machaj89[at]gmail.com 

  • revanirevani Member UncommonPosts: 10

    I have 3 invites as of now, if you want one, just PM me your email.

    One thing i want to say, I tried the game in beta and also when it had free trial, both times I was far from impressed. Thought the combat wasn't worth a damn and writting was over the top. Saw the game as mediocre, nothing more.

    I was really bored when it went B2P and since it cost 10$ here, I was like: "Why the heck not, if I get few hours of fun out of it, it will be worth it."

    Now I have few days in and I'm absolutely loving the game and thinking of buying lifetime sub. Really wasn't expecting this. LOL

    What I want to say is, don't go into it looking for faults (like I did :-D ) and try to accept and enjoy the game for what it is. :-)

     

    Edit: bought the lifetime, got 2 bonus invites,  so I still have 3 left :-)

    Edit2: all keys gone...

     

     

  • xeonwalesxeonwales Member Posts: 3
    Originally posted by revani

    I have 3 invites as of now, if you want one, just PM me your email.

    One thing i want to say, I tried the game in beta and also when it had free trial, both times I was far from impressed. Thought the combat wasn't worth a damn and writting was over the top. Saw the game as mediocre, nothing more.

    I was really bored when it went B2P and since it cost 10$ here, I was like: "Why the heck not, if I get few hours of fun out of it, it will be worth it."

    Now I have few days in and I'm absolutely loving the game and thinking of buying lifetime sub. Really wasn't expecting this. LOL

    What I want to say is, don't go into it looking for faults (like I did :-D ) and try to accept and enjoy the game for what it is. :-)

     

    Edit: bought the lifetime, got 2 bonus invites,  so I still have 3 left :-)

     

     

    Do you still have any spare? Any chance I could grab one? Been interested since before B2P came in, but im really thinking of Buying now, but want to test it 1st.

    Thank you

  • moguy2moguy2 Member Posts: 337
    Yeah
  • RhazmuzRhazmuz Member UncommonPosts: 208
    I have 3 keys, so anyone interested send me a PM with your mail.
  • thopiekthopiek Member Posts: 5
    I also got 3 keys. So tell me if somebody needs one.
  • SuperDadAceSuperDadAce Member UncommonPosts: 3
    If someone has a spare key I would love to check the game out myself before purchasing. The setting intrigues me, but I hear alot of back and forth about the combat / gameplay.
  • sebajeikosebajeiko Member Posts: 2
    I would love to get a buddy key :) sebajeiko@gmail.com my email.
  • thopiekthopiek Member Posts: 5
    Okey, i have no sent it to you :) 
  • TwiggLeTwiggLe Member UncommonPosts: 85
    If anyone has an extra one I wouldn't mind. Haven't played since beta but bored with everything else so want to see if this can get by till something comes along.

    image

  • TacBoyTacBoy Member UncommonPosts: 142
    Originally posted by TwiggLe
    If anyone has an extra one I wouldn't mind. Haven't played since beta but bored with everything else so want to see if this can get by till something comes along.

    Key sent to you via PM. Enjoy!

  • django-djangodjango-django Member Posts: 115
    Hey guys really interested in this game. Would appreciate a buddy key to try this game out. If anyone has a spare key please PM me @ tom.gillam@hotmail.com.

    Thanks!
  • Omega431Omega431 Member UncommonPosts: 92

    Would love to try this game out before buying it. If anyone has an extra key i would greatly appreciate it. 

    omega431@gmail.com

  • ZzziippITZzziippIT Member Posts: 5

    As many others, id really like a buddykey if possible to try out the game :)

    FC's Anarchy online was a blast so i got good hopes on this, only tried beta but it must be better now? :)

    GW - 11 Ranger/Elementalist
    - 7 Necromancer/Mesmer

  • SquatchinSquatchin Member Posts: 93

    I would love to have a couple buddy keys if anyone has them to spare. One for myself and one for my wife would be awesome.

    Thanks in advance.

     

    CANCEL. Purchased game. Ignore my requests now.

    image


    image
  • tellmewhy1tellmewhy1 Member UncommonPosts: 6

    Looking for a buddy key so i can try before I buy. Thanks in advance

     

    Edit: Guess it helps to have email. Send it to scott@wheresmydrink.com

  • darkierdarkier Member Posts: 1

    Hello, im not sure that should i buy the secret world or not, and ive been checking it from steam from time to time for couple weeks. Its price isn't bad, but i dont want to buy it before trying (luckily theres this buddy key system). So i dont just spend my money on it and then get disappointed. If someone has buddykey available, i would really appreciate it if you could send it to my email: yeah3206@gmail.com 

    Thanks in advance!.

  • rlsquared2rlsquared2 Member UncommonPosts: 19

    would like one very much!

    rlrivera1983@gmail.com 

     

     

    image
  • OzivoisOzivois Member Posts: 598
    I would like a buddy key, please.
  • kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452
    Originally posted by tellmewhy1

    Looking for a buddy key so i can try before I buy. Thanks in advance

     

    Edit: Guess it helps to have email. Send it to scott@wheresmydrink.com

    Sent you a key m8..not sure if you had already got one or not.

  • kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452
    Originally posted by zombie_overlord
    Hey guys really interested in this game. Would appreciate a buddy key to try this game out. If anyone has a spare key please PM me @ tom.gillam@hotmail.com. Thanks!

    sent you a key m8

  • kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452
    still got 3 keys left if anyones interested..only problem is i cant send to gmail for some reason..hotmail is nps sent  2 already..come and get em while you can
  • darthkanosptdarthkanospt Member UncommonPosts: 14

    Pls send me a buddy key for darthkanos@live.com.pt

    Thank you!

  • venommonkeyvenommonkey Member Posts: 18

    i would love a buddy key too please bfwetmore@gmail.com

     

  • django-djangodjango-django Member Posts: 115
    Originally posted by kevjards
    Originally posted by zombie_overlord
    Hey guys really interested in this game. Would appreciate a buddy key to try this game out. If anyone has a spare key please PM me @ tom.gillam@hotmail.com. Thanks!

    sent you a key m8

    Awesome thanks Kev!

Sign In or Register to comment.