Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a MMO reviewer/commentator "YOUTUBE""SkypeNames"

Started a new channel and I'm looking for a partner or possibly a crew to give honest reviews and commentate with, me on as much mmo's as possible. I'm already updated with new releases coming out and if all goes well, possibly able to enter beta's and review and commentate Hope many of you will enjoy my opportunity and i appreciate all of you that want to join :(" />

Comments

• StonesDKStonesDK Member UncommonPosts: 1,805
    Originally posted by Syncy

Started a new channel and I'm looking for a partner or possibly a crew to give honest reviews and commentate with, me on as much mmo's as possible. I'm already updated with new releases coming out and if all goes well, possibly able to enter beta's and review and commentate Hope many of you will enjoy my opportunity and i appreciate all of you that want to join :(" />

Will you be buying me all these new MMOs to try out or am I expected to pay for them myself?

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Originally posted by Starpower
    Originally posted by Syncy

Will you be buying me all these new MMOs to try out or am I expected to pay for them myself?

And how much of the advertising revenue would I get?

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • SquishydewSquishydew Member UncommonPosts: 1,107
    I'd never partner with someone that doesn't give me some of their past material as reference.