Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The fundamental problem with MMORPGS

2»

Comments

• YamotaYamota Member UncommonPosts: 6,593
    Originally posted by Scarfe
    Originally posted by Yamota

... is other people.  Frankly without other people MMO's would be fantastic, putting up with their nonsense is frankly a distraction from questing. 

I come onto a site like this, and the major problem I have with it, great site and all, is other people's opinions.  They all disagree with me, but not in an acceptable way, in a moronic, ill-informed, twatty way. 

Anyway, thats what I think.  Please go away. 

Is this a joke?

THE WHOLE POINT OF PLAYING AN MMO IS TO PLAY WITH/AGAINST OTHER PEOPLE. IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT THEN WHY ARE YOU PLAYING AN MMO?????

I can confirm that it is. 

I am not laughing but I apprecate the irony. 

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247
    This crowd is too easy.

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,310

... is other people.  Frankly without other people MMO's would be fantastic, putting up with their nonsense is frankly a distraction from questing. 

I come onto a site like this, and the major problem I have with it, great site and all, is other people's opinions.  They all disagree with me, but not in an acceptable way, in a moronic, ill-informed, twatty way. 

Anyway, thats what I think.  Please go away. 

Is this a joke?

THE WHOLE POINT OF PLAYING AN MMO IS TO PLAY WITH/AGAINST OTHER PEOPLE. IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT THEN WHY ARE YOU PLAYING AN MMO?????

I can confirm that it is. 

I am not laughing but I apprecate the irony. 

The search party still isn't back with your sense of humor, huh?

*pats yamota on the head

It'll be ok, little guy. They'll find it some day.

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• ScarfeScarfe Member Posts: 281
    Originally posted by Loktofeit
    This crowd is too easy.

Indeed.

currently playing: DDO, AOC, WoT, P101