Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

6 M O R E D A Y S ! ! !

Ken`ShieroKen`Shiero Member Posts: 289

I can't wait six more days you guys until we enter the realm of SoG, are you guys siked?! What classes will you guys be playing, I just want to get an idea of who I gonna be owning in-game.An also if you are going to be smithing or whatever too, that's always good

So what are you waiting for post your race and class/sub-class.image

Im gonna be a Brave Paladin, with some Hitori Hanzo sword making skills.image

Comments

• veritaz2veritaz2 Member UncommonPosts: 14

Are u sure it’s 6 days?

I’m not sure at this time, the information in the classes is very wage… But can’t wait either

• SquittySquitty Member Posts: 342

I think you are refering to the "November 05" relese date. This actually means November of 2005. So it could actually be released on Nov. 30th.

But Im going to be a Brave Warrior, can't resist the chance to duel weild 2 2handed swords.

• angerrangerr Member Posts: 865

ya does it release in 6 days? that would be kick ass hehe

as far as class goes...im going to be on the dark side muhahahaha....not to sure what class tho maybe a darknight or whatever not to sure yet tho ::::40::

read this http://www.vanguardsoh.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1044304#post1044304 then come back and talk to me about the vanguard/soe fiasco.....

• Ken`ShieroKen`Shiero Member Posts: 289

Yeeess, SoG or Settlers of Ganareth is the prelude to the full release which is in april of next year. It starts in November the 5th 6 d a y s from now!

I can't wait, on second thought yes I can.image

• veritaz2veritaz2 Member UncommonPosts: 14

Where do u have Nov. 5 from? Do u have a link...

Because I don’t think they have given us a date yet…

• LasastardLasastard Member Posts: 604

There is no information on the official site that would conform this release date. So dont be too dissapointed if its the 25th and not the 5th of November ^^

• RubycatRubycat Member Posts: 223

dont expect them to hit any of thier dates for releasing anything. (FYI)

• cloudoffirecloudoffire Member Posts: 271

what they said was november 05 as if to say november 5th just in case they could send it then but just in case they could claim they ment november 2005.

-Cloudoffire-

• kagdakagda Member Posts: 85

Originally posted by Rubycat

dont expect them to hit any of thier dates for releasing anything. (FYI)

umm.. so far with my LONG experience withh ALLLL times of MMO's thats been very true in every single mmo i played, so dont single DnL out please :) ..... as far as saying Nov. 05 ... they ment the year 05.... because if they ment the day they would say so specifically at least on their forums, they want people to have a heads up.. same is true for ANY mmo.. they want people to know about a week in advance (at the least) prior to lunching new content, it will create more buzz = publicity, standard marketing.

Okkkkaaayyyyyyyyyyyy

• SandyarSandyar Member Posts: 66

If you really lucky you recieve an email with release info this week but I doubt any game until 22-31th.

• turkeyboundturkeybound Member Posts: 32

6 more days and you get to chat it up with your friends in a really big empty world since theres nothing else to do.

DnL = really expensive IRC

• DarwaDarwa Member UncommonPosts: 2,181

Originally posted by turkeybound

6 more days and you get to chat it up with your friends in a really big empty world since theres nothing else to do.

/yawn

Give it a rest.

Why post on this forum when you know jack about the game and you obviously is just as empty inside your head as you claim the game will be in 6 months?

Originally posted by Sandyar
    DnL = really expensive IRCWhy post on this forum when you know jack about the game and you obviously is just as empty inside your head as you claim the game will be in 6 months?

because he seems to think he can discourage people from trying this game, hes just another troll that has no real argument to why this game wont be any good only PURE SPECULATION

read this http://www.vanguardsoh.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1044304#post1044304 then come back and talk to me about the vanguard/soe fiasco.....

• mugboy312mugboy312 Member Posts: 141

i am positive that this is the same troll (ukraina, strouse, jenangless) whomever of them or all of them.

Trust me guys I am really tracing my steps to show you where I saw Nov. fifth as the release date for SoG.

Originally posted by Ken`Shiero

Trust me guys I am really tracing my steps to show you where I saw Nov. fifth as the release date for SoG.

You dont get my trust. I dont belive there have been any official date posted yet.

give us a link bro, and i hope you are right ::::28::

• neschrianeschria Member UncommonPosts: 1,406

Well, SoG is supposed to be free til April, and I love IRC, so it looks like a win-win to me.

::::02::

This is where I draw the line: __________________.

• mugboy312mugboy312 Member Posts: 141

Originally posted by neschria

Well, SoG is supposed to be free til April, and I love IRC, so it looks like a win-win to me.

::::02::

lol very true ::::02::

• Asmodeus_Asmodeus_ Member Posts: 223

You are absolutely wrong. It wont be released 5th november.
    They will give more information about the features & actual release date Nov. 2 or Nov. 5 / some (random day) after that it will be released probaply 8-28.
    inside information.

Well.. I got the information from the DnL forums so please, don't snap at me I am is mad just as you are but who knows it might be tommorow, or even the 5th. So just listen to some calmiing music and chill out, the game is coming in due time.

Don't shoot the messengar I just posted what I read.image

• turkeyboundturkeybound Member Posts: 32

isn't it interesting that every single beta tester leak about this game has been negative. You'll soon find out why.  image

• fulmanfufulmanfu Member Posts: 1,523

too bad most of them have never beta'd the game and just pretend they have because they read a post once form another guy who pretended he was in beta and bashed it(yes i mean you, fake beta player)

• carvaupar4carvaupar4 Member Posts: 27

So are you sure its going to be released in 6 days?