Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

some questions

mistmakermistmaker Member UncommonPosts: 321

i played the US beta for about 1,5 hours, and i dont want to play too long because i want that fresh feeling when age of wulin starts here in europe. so all of my questions could probably found out easily by playing longer, but as i said before...

1. there are schools and guilds? so what happens when there are mixed school members in a guild?

2. and what happens for example, when i as a wudang group up with a wanderers valley and PK someone? how exactly does this system works with schools/guilds/groups....?

3. when/where is/are the open-pvp areas? i was running around and couldnt attack any offline player (<-- lol)

ok 3 is a good number, but there will be likely more questions comming.

edit:

4. about mixing skills: you get skill sets like soul chasing blade (royal guard). can i mix those skills with other skill sets like i want, or are they fixed?

5. how many flying skills can i equip?

Comments

• AresPLAresPL Member UncommonPosts: 292

1 nothing

2 person who KO enemy get 400 pk points, person who deal finishing blow get 50 points

3 cant attack offline players, no safe zones

4 when You use skill from certain style, You get 7 sec cool down at other styles / in far future You will be able to create own style

5 You dont equip it You find them, in chinese version they have 16 more in future

• mistmakermistmaker Member UncommonPosts: 321
    Originally posted by AresPL

1 nothing

2 person who KO enemy get 400 pk points, person who deal finishing blow get 50 points

3 cant attack offline players, no safe zones

4 when You use skill from certain style, You get 7 sec cool down at other styles / in far future You will be able to create own style

5 You dont equip it You find them, in chinese version they have 16 more in future

2. i thought that i can pk without penalty when playing an evil player?! so you always get pk points for killing people?

4. ok but can i mix in skills from other schools or how does that work?

5. ok i find them. but how can i use 16? 

• AresPLAresPL Member UncommonPosts: 292

there is something I call punishment points and pk points, You get pk points always doesnt matter which clan You take

when You use skills from 1 style You will have to wait 7 sec to use skills from other style

depends from skill, +ctrl +shift etc

• mistmakermistmaker Member UncommonPosts: 321

ok i read somewhere else that you can use any block stance though. what about the inner skills?

so to sum it up, PvP is going to give you pk points except when you duel?

what is neigong?

• GormokGormok Member Posts: 379
    From my understanding neigong is another word for  internal. At least that is what I read on one of the forums.