Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What game did you come from to WoW?

What game did you come from to WoW? and why?

I came from MU Online. Do I really need to say anymore?

Comments

• klooiinkklooiink Member Posts: 5

i came from EQ2.

• scaramooshscaramoosh Member Posts: 3,424

Ones i played properly:

EQ>PS>EVE>SWG>EVE>EQ2>WOW>EQ2>EVE>WOW>EQ2>WOW>SWG

Then all the others mixed inbetween all that

---------------------------------------------
    Don't click here...no2

• PhoenixsPhoenixs Member Posts: 2,646

GW world preview events. I have been waiting for Wow since it was announced. Didn't get into the "real" closed beta. So to have a online game to play while I waited I played GW. After a while I managed to get into the Us open beta of Wow, then the Korean, then the european and after the European release I bought. So Wow was my first Mmo.

• RekindleRekindle Member UncommonPosts: 1,206

EQ2 because WoW is a better sequel to EQ1 then EQ2 is.  Every MMO wants to make money, but SOE is the worst at hiding it. SOE has the absolute worst attitude when it comes to how the treat customers and feed back on their message boards.   They make a game with amazing graphics then rush it out the door far too early so there's very little interesting content at release.  Their story writers completely dropped the ball on  continuing the canon from EQ1.  I got tired of LFG and zoning.  Exp debt in groups of retards (I realize its gone now).

Part of me misses Norrath, but I just don't think the current Dev team could ever rekindle the magic of EQ1.

WoW  by default victory.

• IcoGamesIcoGames Member Posts: 2,360

I played SWG previous to WoW.

I can remember vehemently arguing with a guild mate of mine on how WoW would suck. Then came the various betas and I was happily proven wrong.

A common distinction I make between games like SWG and WoW is: WoW is more like a game, while SWG is more like an experience. WoW fits my life style and schedule, and I've been extremely happy with it for over a year now.

Ico
    Oh, cruel fate, to be thusly boned. Ask not for whom the bone bones. It bones for thee.