Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Prepping for PVP..

xpowderxxpowderx Member UncommonPosts: 2,078

AHOY MATEY's !

As of yet KI has not announced a date for PVP in Pirate101. But they did say it is coming! As such I am getting a early start on prepping my character for it. As well as my companions!

I play a buccaneer,with my alt points in privateer. Has worked out well for me and my companions!

As a Buccaneer who is the tanky type of character in Pirates. I am making sure I fit that role well!

So since we know Pvp is coming to Pirates. A question for you pirates out there. What class do you think will be the best class for pvping? If they add companions to pvp. What companion will be your pick?

Comments

• StonesDKStonesDK Member UncommonPosts: 1,805

Witchdoctor

the fact you get a spell that cripples a persons best character for 3 rounds only to have it move 1 square the fourth round is pretty OP when it comes to PvP, unless they make changes to its range and active turns

We all know how OP stun was in Wizard101 pre nerfs

Looks like the crown shop will be available during PvP, so expect to be at a disadvantage if you don't want to buy booster potions for real cash
  • xpowderxxpowderx Member UncommonPosts: 2,078
    Hey Starpower. Been doing a bit of pvp as of late. Pretty fun til you meet those uber 50ies in all gold gear :-D PVP is good with any class with the right mixture of companions. My Buccaneer does pretty good. I am definitely liking it! Not 50 yet of course(Thank you WORK!). But have to say, am fully enjoying this title.
    Originally posted by xpowderx
    Hey Starpower. Been doing a bit of pvp as of late. Pretty fun til you meet those uber 50ies in all gold gear :-D PVP is good with any class with the right mixture of companions. My Buccaneer does pretty good. I am definitely liking it! Not 50 yet of course(Thank you WORK!). But have to say, am fully enjoying this title.

KingsIsle makes excellent games no question about it. The have 3 more games in development, it will be interesting to see what they come up with