Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ragnarok Online 2 Obt starts 27th Dec.

ZiakyraZiakyra Member UncommonPosts: 33

As the title says, the open beta of Ragnarok online 2 starts 27th December.

http://ro2.playpark.net/home/

Comments

• tamer6tamer6 Member Posts: 23
    Is there any download mirrors that is hosted in america? The download is painstakingly slow 
  • ZiakyraZiakyra Member UncommonPosts: 33

Im not sure about that.

Apperently they have some massive server problems atm, the traffic was to high when servers launched

• cribettcribett Member UncommonPosts: 135
    Wouldnt mind giving this a blast when they sort out the problems , in the mean time ill see what info i can dig up about it .
  • evilizedevilized Member UncommonPosts: 576

oh no.. i see a yellow exclamation point over an NPC's head.

sigh.

• SuprGamerXSuprGamerX Member Posts: 531
      Is the game going to be F2B? As in Free 2 bot , that's the main reason why I left RO way back. They barely guide and beg you to bot LOL!!    Someone that played RO for years has no credibility because of the heavy bot haven, just like baseball players breaking home run records with doubts of being on steroids.   I'll try it out during the summer , I want to see peoples feedbacks for a few months on how botting is before even downloading it and wasting my time in another bot haven.
  • ZiakyraZiakyra Member UncommonPosts: 33

They postponed the OBT till 3rd January 2013

What an fail-launch :p

• OmochoOmocho Member UncommonPosts: 18
    Originally posted by Ziakyra

They postponed the OBT till 3rd January 2013

What an fail-launch :p

LoL YAINORITE?!

SO fail LOLZ.

Are you stupid?  It was so overwhelmingly popular, the shear amount of people trying to play it decimated the servers.

You don't get much more successful than having to delay a bit to upgrade the crap out of your servers so you can cater to the bagillion players trying to play your game.

Wasn't even delayed by much. If it wasn't holiday season, it'd probably be up by now.

Whether it lives up to the hype or not...who the hell knows. I'm an RO vet and a lot of things i'm reading and seeing make me cringe...hard, but overall, the game is clearly amazingly popular.

• DeserttFoxxDeserttFoxx Member UncommonPosts: 2,402
    They just announced an ip ban for everyone outside of south east asia..

Quotations Those Who make peaceful resolutions impossible, make violent resolutions inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Life... is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come - Lester Freeman

Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them? - Willy Nelson

• DisentDisent Member Posts: 4
    I believe many will agree the first game was better :(.