Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The tsunami giant.

LordMagnusLordMagnus Member CommonPosts: 1,322

>>>>>>click<<<<<<

What do you think? Fake or real?

Either way, it's friggin cool IMO.

Comments

• GamewizeGamewize Member Posts: 956
    Judging by the comments on the video and calmness of the scene, id say its a DEFINATE fake.

I think it's the objective of your past self to make you cringe.

• JelloB2000JelloB2000 Member CommonPosts: 1,848

...woops somebody forgot to put shadows from itself (shadows can be seen on the sand but not on its own surface) so its looks kind of odd unless you know what to look after.

Also the outlines on the "giant" when compared to the skyline ,(you can notice the same as in weathereports (bluescreen)).

Also when a tsunami is about to reach shores it only draws in water out to the sea/wave ,it doesnt dig into the sand.

If it was the impact of the tsunami that "dug out" these fossiles the impact itself would have smashed the fossiles into a trillion pieces (vibrations travel thruu sand ex: earthquakes).

All adds up to fake.

• WindexofDoomWindexofDoom Member Posts: 63

yeah, definentally not real

• Malachi1975Malachi1975 Member Posts: 1,079
    Looks like a promotional effort for NBCs "Surface" if you ask me :P

"What is it I have against Microsoft, you ask? Well, you know how you feel when you wait for an MMO to come out and when it does you feel like you've paid to play it's beta test for another 6-9 months before anything even thinks of working the way it should? Being a network engineer you feel that way about anything Microsoft puts out."

• SackynutSackynut Member Posts: 558

hmmmmmmmmmm, well at first i thought it was real. but, i know its fake nothing works out, it would be way bigger of a story if it was real.

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239
    definite fake

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• DarktaniaDarktania Member Posts: 805
      I find it funny how people can say that this video is a definite fake. How can you be so positive by just looking at a foreign video? It may be your opinion it's a fake but how can you be certian that it's a fake.  

• mister_GuSmister_GuS Member Posts: 811

i would love if that was real

but HECK not everything is the way we want it in life

yet it looks pretty kool

GOOD JOB, who ever wasted hours hours hours of their life making this

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riggy for shissy:
    Pent 4 2.66
    1 GIG ram
    Radeon X850XT Platinum Edition
    120 gigs of HD

REMEMBER: He who hates the beaner, Will loose his WIENER!

• GamewizeGamewize Member Posts: 956

Originally posted by Darktania
      I find it funny how people can say that this video is a definite fake. How can you be so positive by just looking at a foreign video? It may be your opinion it's a fake but how can you be certian that it's a fake.  

Simple.

A) If this was as big a discovery as they say it is, every major mind would be rushing over there and it would be plastered on every paper, news channel, and radio network on earth.

B)Its on a news channel many say is non-existant or its badly translated and mis-interpreted.

C)See the comments on the site and some posts above.

I think it's the objective of your past self to make you cringe.

• RufiusRufius Member Posts: 2,031

Duh it's fake you could see the blur around the object like it was placed in there with some kinda software program.

Professor Hubert Farnsworth - That question is less stupid but, you asked it in a profoundly stupid way.

• gargantroogargantroo Member Posts: 1,477

what is it? i dont get it. i cant download the video. WHAT IS THE TSUNAMI GIANT!???

i play on australian servers because racism is acceptable there
  • 4d3p74d3p7 Member Posts: 189

Originally posted by gargantroo

what is it? i dont get it. i cant download the video. WHAT IS THE TSUNAMI GIANT!???

lol its supposed to be some old junky sea monster.

• FlashStepFlashStep Member Posts: 50

Hmm it looks more like a new 3d model for a mmorpg then a real fossil or stuff.
    And these carvings in the fossils can only be hand made. Not else can make those carvings.
    Thats what i think... Fake!