Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ArchAge OBT announced! Free for all!!! [Korea-only]

13»

Comments

• gwarfgwarf Member UncommonPosts: 11

Best post evver!

Sucks though...

Back to lurking for a new game.  And the wait goes on for a sanbox.  Back to minecraft and civ 4.

• waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,769
    Originally posted by Sovrath
    Originally posted by Karteli
    So is it true then that the OBT is only for those living in Korea?

yes.

As we have learned...

1, OBT is only for those with a valid Korean id, phone number, address, etc..

2, miguksaram's wife is beautiful and is aging well

3, That cartoon is spot on as my chinese girlfriend has shown it to me saying that it fits her family. She is currently 42 and looks 28 (according to coworkers) and will someday go bam and look like a grandma

4, all of us who are interested in this game are VERY dissapointed that this is only for those with a valid Korean id, number, etc.

now we are caught up. image

I am kind of happy to not be in a test.  After too many alpha/beta tests phases in games it will be nice to see this game blind.

http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"

• KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563

This thread has turned into a Shakespearean play.

It is a story of hope, love, triumph, agony and sadness. All of humanity's experience distilled into one thread.

So touching.

• miguksarammiguksaram Member UncommonPosts: 835
    Cheap entertainment, the best kind.
  • Godshelp12Godshelp12 Member UncommonPosts: 30
    edited August 2015

[Delete]

Post edited by Godshelp12 on
  • AtrocitusAtrocitus Member UncommonPosts: 85
    Originally posted by Godshelp12

Any nice Korean that could help create an account so I could try this? :>

Been looking forward to this game forever...

Like they would go out of their way and potentially lose their account status to help YOU, a total stranger who

couldn't even say please?

LOL.....whatever dude

• Kuro1nKuro1n Member UncommonPosts: 775
    Originally posted by Atrocitus
    Originally posted by Godshelp12

Any nice Korean that could help create an account so I could try this? :>

Been looking forward to this game forever...

Like they would go out of their way and potentially lose their account status to help YOU, a total stranger who

couldn't even say please?

LOL.....whatever dude

He asked nicely and even if he won't get a response here there is no reason to be an asshat towards him. Manners boy, where be yours?

• UNH0LYEV1LUNH0LYEV1L Member UncommonPosts: 571
    Damn I really wanted to test drive this game.  Really the only game I'm waiting for.