Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SV Developer complains about bad reviews and asks fans to go counter them...

Comments

• argiropargirop Member UncommonPosts: 300
    Originally posted by raff01

When 90% of the people who tried the game say it blows, then there's a fair chance that it blows, hence bad reviews...

The solution to that is to make a good game, which has nothing to do wityh being themepark or sandbox.

I think you ve being very generous concerning the 90%. But from the other hand its Christmas and you are allowed to be :D

• ShortyBibleShortyBible Member UncommonPosts: 409
    Originally posted by Lahuzer

Gwahlur, just give up on em. They won´t change. They´ve made it to a living doing everything in their power to make SV look bad. It IS sad to see how some people here want a small company like SV to fall over. The world need more companies like SV that at least are TRYING to do something unique. OK, they aren´t always successfull, and it don´t goes as fast as it does with AAA-titles. But still I love them for what they are trying to do. And no, we don´t always get along, and they make mistakes like we all do.

[mod edit] I´m enjoying both games right now, even if AV made SV look good there with their awfull communication before launch etc. Thank god they have step up now, and communicate more. But I think both these games have a place on the market, and I hope both succeeds cause the MMO-world needs them to. We don´t want more crappy themepark games. Or, I sure as hell don´t at least. People need to stop the hating, and play games they enjoy, and leave those they don´t like. Sure, express how much you hate em when you leave. But to stalk their forums for years is anything but healthy.

Star Vault is exactly the type of company the world does not need. They have stoled, lied and committed fraud. As a consumer I am appalled that players even continue to support them.

I promise to stop in from time to time and warn other consumers about this unethical company.

• HeretixHeretix Member Posts: 21
    Originally posted by ShortyBible

Gwahlur, just give up on em. They won´t change. They´ve made it to a living doing everything in their power to make SV look bad. It IS sad to see how some people here want a small company like SV to fall over. The world need more companies like SV that at least are TRYING to do something unique. OK, they aren´t always successfull, and it don´t goes as fast as it does with AAA-titles. But still I love them for what they are trying to do. And no, we don´t always get along, and they make mistakes like we all do.

[mod edit] I´m enjoying both games right now, even if AV made SV look good there with their awfull communication before launch etc. Thank god they have step up now, and communicate more. But I think both these games have a place on the market, and I hope both succeeds cause the MMO-world needs them to. We don´t want more crappy themepark games. Or, I sure as hell don´t at least. People need to stop the hating, and play games they enjoy, and leave those they don´t like. Sure, express how much you hate em when you leave. But to stalk their forums for years is anything but healthy.

Star Vault is exactly the type of company the world does not need. They have stoled, lied and committed fraud. As a consumer I am appalled that players even continue to support them.

I promise to stop in from time to time and warn other consumers about this unethical company.

Sorry, but this is bullshit.  Starvault has provided myself and others a better gaming experience than any other company to date.  A small company has gone outside of the comfort zone most companies are afraid to leave to make a truly unique sandbox experience.  This is exactly what type of company that gamers like myself need: one that will actually make an enjoyable game rather than shallow copies of previous games.  Everyone has the information available to them what kind of company this is (small, indie), what type of game they are making (sandbox) and what type of client base they are selling it to (niche).  If you as a paying customer don't enjoy that sort of thing don't then don't support them with your money.  But when you come on here purposely spreading rotten propoganda and lies in an effort to make the game or company fail you are not only depriving prospective gamers of an experience that they might actually enjoy (running instances and battlegrounds stopped being fun long ago) but you are damaging the genre.

Last time I checked Starvault wasn't rolling in money, dumping sewage in rivers, selling weapons to terrorists, or punching kittens.  They actually have a product that people enjoy, moreso than most other products on the market.  Last time I checked Starvault has kept almost entirely to their vision and hasn't folded on their principles to appeal to a larger market even if their financials have been terrible.  A small company working for peanuts from zero knowledge is trying to create a game that many people want to see happen, and in its current state is far more enjoyable than 99% of games on the market.  This is far more ethical, and perhaps noble, then making recycled garbage like other companies.  The incompetance in the past has nothing to do with "ethics" and everything to do with inexperience.  Since the game is now FTP, let people make up their own minds.

• BiskopBiskop Member UncommonPosts: 709
    @ Heretix

While I think most people applaud indie devs trying something new, there's an important difference between attempting to make something and actually succeeding at it.

SV had their chance, and the vast majority of all the people trying their game seem to agree that they failed at delivering a working product. And not only that, they also acted very shady and unprofessionally while failing.

There's no evil hater conspiracy driving these poor bastards into the ground - they alienated their players all by themselves. Sure, MO is different, but it's also a broken game run by amateurs. As gamers we are not obliged to support crappy companies just because they go off the beaten track. They also need to deliver a working game.
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,985
    Originally posted by Heretix
      The incompetance in the past has nothing to do with "ethics" and everything to do with inexperience.  

How does intentionally going in and setting everyone who ever bought the game prior to launch, to auto-subscribe and then immediately starting their free month (which also automatically started) and subsequent subscription have anything do do with incompetence?  That is a very intentional (and in the minds of most folks UNETHICAL) decision which was made even though it was brought up to the company in advance.  These people did not sign up for a subscription, some simply bought the game for their kids.  The TOS in place at the time even said that you would have to manually select a subscription period and payment method before being charged.   The company broke their own TOS (or EULA I forget at this point)...

That is just one example of outright bad conduct that has NOTHING to do with inexperience but everything to do with intentional choices.  I could go on and on if you'd like, but let's not turn this into a thread on company ethics (I think we have more than enough in the history here).  Let's stay focused on the specific topic of the thread which is a developer urging his followers to make new accounts and go flood a site with "good" reviews. Even the (former?) StarVault business manager went and made one (or someone with his name) without identifying his position.  When a Gods and Heroes dev did a similar thing on these forums he was crucified.

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• deathshrouddeathshroud Member Posts: 1,366
    agreed it was wrong of them to do this, even though they sent pout emails to warn people they would need to cancel their sub, that didnt make it ok. some people dont check their emails on a monthly basis.

there are 2 types of mmo, imitators and innovaters.

Originally posted by Biskop
    @ Heretix

While I think most people applaud indie devs trying something new, there's an important difference between attempting to make something and actually succeeding at it.

SV had their chance, and the vast majority of all the people trying their game seem to agree that they failed at delivering a working product. And not only that, they also acted very shady and unprofessionally while failing.

There's no evil hater conspiracy driving these poor bastards into the ground - they alienated their players all by themselves. Sure, MO is different, but it's also a broken game run by amateurs. As gamers we are not obliged to support crappy companies just because they go off the beaten track. They also need to deliver a working game.

As I have stated in my previous posts, what your standards are to what is a working product differ from those who enjoy the game.  They have delivered a "buggy" game that people enjoy despite the bugs.  This "buggy" game has delivered what many companies have failed to deliver: a good game.  Yes it is a game run by amateurs, and amteurs learn from experience.  I don't think any of the devs had any or very little experience making games before starting the project, which is a recipe for failure: but they are still going at it, and it is getting closer to a functional and even more enjoyable product as the patches come out.  They are delivering what they can, and are showing progress towards a "mainstream" standard.  And again, as I have said, if you don't want to play a buggy indie game, then you ARE obliged to not support them by not paying.  What you ARE NOT obliged (not talking to you) to do is intentionally stalk a forum that people will visit if they are interested in trying an indie game and repeatedly bash/lie/slander the game so fervently that you are very probably denying others the opportunity to experience the game for themselves.  Its Free to Try, noone is wasting their money, and quite a few people very much enjoy the game for at least a few months.  I have met many new people since FTP was announced and consider the game a breath of fresh air compared to the mainstream.

Originally posted by Slapshot1188
      The incompetance in the past has nothing to do with "ethics" and everything to do with inexperience.  

How does intentionally going in and setting everyone who ever bought the game prior to launch, to auto-subscribe and then immediately starting their free month (which also automatically started) and subsequent subscription have anything do do with incompetence?  That is a very intentional (and in the minds of most folks UNETHICAL) decision which was made even though it was brought up to the company in advance.  These people did not sign up for a subscription, some simply bought the game for their kids.  The TOS in place at the time even said that you would have to manually select a subscription period and payment method before being charged.   The company broke their own TOS (or EULA I forget at this point)...

That is just one example of outright bad conduct that has NOTHING to do with inexperience but everything to do with intentional choices.  I could go on and on if you'd like, but let's not turn this into a thread on company ethics (I think we have more than enough in the history here).  Let's stay focused on the specific topic of the thread which is a developer urging his followers to make new accounts and go flood a site with "good" reviews. Even the (former?) StarVault business manager went and made one (or someone with his name) without identifying his position.  When a Gods and Heroes dev did a similar thing on these forums he was crucified.

When I made my first wow account in 2004 I was automatically placed on a monthly subscription.  In 2006 my WoW account was hacked into and despite all of the security procedures they were unable to retrieve my account for me.  I am also quite certain that my Age of Conan account was auto-subbed as well, but it was years ago so I forgot about it, usually when things happen over a year ago I forget about them.  My Diablo 3 character was hacked into and stripped of all his gear.

You act like things like this don't happen to any other game.  You really think Blizzard activated my sub intentionally?  What makes you so sure SV did this intentionally.  You are grabbing at straws.  Buggy shit happens to all online games, from the biggest companies to the small indie developers.  Mortal has had bugs that have persisted for a long time, and they've worked to get the systems in place to correct them.  A great deal many of the "Game-breaking" bugs from release and months after have been gone for a long time.  They are making progress.  The direction and communication of SV isn't always in-sync, but again, to say they are purposely corrupt or scamming people out a billing cycle is preposterous.

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,985

When I made my first wow account in 2004 I was automatically placed on a monthly subscription.  In 2006 my WoW account was hacked into and despite all of the security procedures they were unable to retrieve my account for me.  My Diablo 3 character was hacked into and stripped of all his gear.

You act like things like this don't happen to any other game.  You really think Blizzard activated my sub intentionally?  What makes you so sure SV did this intentionally.  You are grabbing at straws.  Buggy shit happens to all online games, from the biggest companies to the small indie developers.  Mortal has had bugs that have persisted for a long time, and they've worked to get the systems in place to correct them.  A great deal many of the "Game-breaking" bugs from release and months after have been gone for a long time.  They are making progress.  The direction and communication of SV isn't always in-sync, but again, to say they are purposely corrupt or scamming people out a billing cycle is preposterous.

I said nothing about bugs.  Please research the exact situation I described in my post.  You will find it happened exactly as I stated.  Even Deathshroud who nobody can question as a really longtime supporter of the company acknowledges that these actions by the company were wrong.  So please stick to facts.  You can have your own opinion about how many bugs make a game unplayable.  You cannot rationally debate facts.  What I described is a FACT that the company did.  Quite different from what you describe from Blizzard, but by all means if you have a problem with them go let them know about it.   This didn't involve a hacker.  It involved a company making conscious decisions which many feel are unethical.

Again though, if you want to debate the ethical failings of SV please make a new thread.  This thread is to discuss the topic described in the OP.  As the creator of this thread I have to ask that if you want to continue your discussion please take it to a new thread.

Thanks in advance.

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

Sorry, but this is bullshit.  Starvault has provided myself and others a better gaming experience than any other company to date.  A small company has gone outside of the comfort zone most companies are afraid to leave to make a truly unique sandbox experience.  This is exactly what type of company that gamers like myself need: one that will actually make an enjoyable game rather than shallow copies of previous games.  Everyone has the information available to them what kind of company this is (small, indie), what type of game they are making (sandbox) and what type of client base they are selling it to (niche).  If you as a paying customer don't enjoy that sort of thing don't then don't support them with your money.  But when you come on here purposely spreading rotten propoganda and lies in an effort to make the game or company fail you are not only depriving prospective gamers of an experience that they might actually enjoy (running instances and battlegrounds stopped being fun long ago) but you are damaging the genre.

Last time I checked Starvault wasn't rolling in money, dumping sewage in rivers, selling weapons to terrorists, or punching kittens.  They actually have a product that people enjoy, moreso than most other products on the market.  Last time I checked Starvault has kept almost entirely to their vision and hasn't folded on their principles to appeal to a larger market even if their financials have been terrible.  A small company working for peanuts from zero knowledge is trying to create a game that many people want to see happen, and in its current state is far more enjoyable than 99% of games on the market.  This is far more ethical, and perhaps noble, then making recycled garbage like other companies.  The incompetance in the past has nothing to do with "ethics" and everything to do with inexperience.  Since the game is now FTP, let people make up their own minds.

First of all I would like to thank you for your response.

I am an avid gamer, but I am a consumer first and foremost. Now for the facts:

Star Vault Stole, Lied and Commited Fraud.

I purchased the Limited Edition for $75.00 USD. What I paid for was Client on media, all expansions and updates on media for the entire life span of Mortal Online.  As of today I  have received  a beta client on a disk.   (Please don't tell me no other company does this. This is what they advertised, and that is what I bought.)

Heck earlier this year they were still advertising this in the store.

EUR 35.96

(incl. VAT EUR 0.00)

• Embossed Metal Box
    • All pre-launch updates freely shipped on DVD
    • Digital Download
    • Free future digital updates and expansions
    • Includes one month's game time
    • Includes shipping fee

The day that Star Vault launched Mortal Online they activated all accounts and auto subscribed us without mailing out the client. We received the beta client months after the game went live. This means many customers never got to use the 30 days that they paid for when purchasing the client.

Many customers for example our veterans who were in Iraq had their Credit Cards billed for months without their knowledge. This was not only unethical but criminal. If I use my Credit Card to purchace a copy of a magazine, they cannot use that information to subscribe me to that magazine.

Star Vault has double and tripple billed many of their customers Credit Cards, this seems to occur just prior to their finincial reporting due date.

The lies are too numerous to list in this post, 2 quick examples Tindrem was ready before they launched, but needed some tweaks, took over 2 years to tweak it.
    Lore was ready before launch, it only needed to be translated to (Advanced English)  image

You Sir do more damage to the genre that you say you love, by calling me a lier and accusing me of  "But when you come on here purposely spreading rotten propoganda and lies in an effort to make the game or company fail" propaganda.

We have seen this before. A new account with a few posts berating us customers.  You speak from the heart but without any facts or knowledge to back up your rhetoric.

This allows concerned consumers like myself to use you as a target to inform potential customers about the type of company Star Vault is . Our readers will decide who is "spreading rotten propaganda" when they compare our posts.

Below I have linked the video of an irate customer who bought the Collectors Edition which cost much more than the Limited Edition which I paid $75.00 USD for. I have also included a screen shot of the FTC rules. 
    (Screen shot is not mine. Someone posted it in the WarZ forum. I think it applies to Star Vault also.)

Happy Holidays.

First of all I would like to thank you for your response.

I am an avid gamer, but I am a consumer first and foremost. Now for the facts:

Star Vault Stole, Lied and Commited Fraud.

I purchased the Limited Edition for $75.00 USD. What I paid for was Client on media, all expansions and updates on media for the entire life span of Mortal Online.  As of today I  have received  a beta client on a disk.   (Please don't tell me no other company does this. This is what they advertised, and that is what I bought.)

Heck earlier this year they were still advertising this in the store.

EUR 35.96

(incl. VAT EUR 0.00)

• Embossed Metal Box
    • All pre-launch updates freely shipped on DVD
    • Digital Download
    • Free future digital updates and expansions
    • Includes one month's game time
    • Includes shipping fee

The day that Star Vault launched Mortal Online they activated all accounts and auto subscribed us without mailing out the client. We received the beta client months after the game went live. This means many customers never got to use the 30 days that they paid for when purchasing the client.

Many customers for example our veterans who were in Iraq had their Credit Cards billed for months without their knowledge. This was not only unethical but criminal. If I use my Credit Card to purchace a copy of a magazine, they cannot use that information to subscribe me to that magazine.

Star Vault has double and tripple billed many of their customers Credit Cards, this seems to occur just prior to their finincial reporting due date.

The lies are too numerous to list in this post, 2 quick examples Tindrem was ready before they launched, but needed some tweaks, took over 2 years to tweak it.
    Lore was ready before launch, it only needed to be translated to (Advanced English)  image

You Sir do more damage to the genre that you say you love, by calling me a lier and accusing me of  "But when you come on here purposely spreading rotten propoganda and lies in an effort to make the game or company fail" propaganda.

We have seen this before. A new account with a few posts berating us customers.  You speak from the heart but without any facts or knowledge to back up your rhetoric.

This allows concerned consumers like myself to use you as a target to inform potential customers about the type of company Star Vault is . Our readers will decide who is "spreading rotten propaganda" when they compare our posts.

Below I have linked the video of an irate customer who bought the Collectors Edition which cost much more than the Limited Edition which I paid $75.00 USD for. I have also included a screen shot of the FTC rules. 
    (Screen shot is not mine. Someone posted it in the WarZ forum. I think it applies to Star Vault also.)

Happy Holidays.

Happy holidays to you as well.  First, they were initially unable to fulfill the commitment of a "working" dvd as in case you didn't know the game was hardly playable at release, and since has had a new engine installed, most of the game rewritten, the installer/patcher rewritten a couple of times.  Regardless of all of that, all it takes is an email to mortal support and they will send you an up-to-date dvd and refund/fix your billing issues.  When I first bought the xbox 360 on release I waited 10 hours outside wal-mart to get one, brought it home just to turn it on and have a red ring of death.  I didn't sit at home and blame the company (microsoft) for two years for being frauds, I took it back and given a new one (I had to wait 2 weeks, yea, so I was pissed).  It is pretty standard as a consumer to not get what you expected or wanted, and as a consumer you should know the protocol in such situations is contacting the company and having them help you resolve those issues.  I bring up the billing issues because WoW did exactly what Mortal did, they automatically subbed me even though I had only bought the game and not  a sub: I find it strange that you would have such high expectations for an indie game company on something a gaming giant such as Blizzard can't get right either.

In regards to Tindrem/Lore : name one game company, much less an amateur game company, that delivers content when they say they will.  SV has stated many times why they were unable to get certain things in at certain dates, if companies were prosecuted for failing to meet exact expectations and release dates you wouldn't have any game companies at all.  In regards to the video: the guy bought a Collector's Edition.  You aren't getting Marvel action figures, or a Watchmen graphic novel, you are getting crappy toys and art to commemorate a release.  Again, the consumer has to partake in the equation to a degree, I looked at lootbag and and "bonuses" and didn't think it was worth the money.  I also bought a white-chocolate bar once, and immediately regretted it.  The refund policies are on a case basis, but if you didn't get the coolest stuff from a company that has never made anything before you have to know what you are getting.

Sorry, but I berated noone; I simply spoke from the point of view of a customer who lives in the world of personal resposibility and realistic expectations.  The things you mentioned not only occured 2.5+ years ago, but are the lowest form of petty gripes that litter the entire world of software.  Starvault has done nothing that no other companies (big and small) that I have been involved with haven't done over the years.  It's funny how you take pride in being a consumer, considering every living thing in the universe consumes things.  Being a consumer doesn't mean anything, you mind as well said you are alive and breathing: it doesn't make you any more entitled to anything.  You purchased a product from a company that you know has never made a game before (or anything for that matter) with no history to show that you will be satisfied with the product.  You were dissappointed that you didn't get a AAA game or AAA support, havn't since taken the standard steps to attempt to rectify the issues in your purchase, and are still complaining about it 2.5+ years later.  And then you go on to say the company is a bunch of thieves and fraudulent.  Its absurd.

And as to that FTC rules: that are rules they have to apply to everything to have some legal backing for people who are actually swindled by a fraudulent company.  Starvault would not be anywhere close to qualifying for this, but there will always be an entitled customer somewhere waving that thing around so they can cast aside all responsibilty for their purchases.

Once again thank you for your response.

You are not the first 4 to 5 day old account that we  have seen pop up here on mmorpg apologizing for Star Vaults' fraudelent business practices , and I am sure it won't be the last. They all follow the same pattern. Blame it on the customer, Company "A" did it so this absolves Star Vault, this a small company, this is a niche game etc:.

I almost forgot , it's all in the past, you customers are sick, get a life, it happned almost 3 years ago etc.  When customers are ripped off they take it personally. They may not all post it on the internet, but they don't forget.

On January 14th my account will be 3 years old, and I have 96 posts. This is equivalent to 32 posts a year not even 1 post per weekend.  Form any conclusion you want from those facts.

As the topic states.

"SV Developer complains about bad reviews and asks fans to go counter them..." 

This is nothing new, we see it all the time.

I was reading about the WarZ debacle and it reminded me of Star Vault.

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to remind consumers about this company.

Thank you for the broad definition of consumers.

Happy Holidays.

• wowcloneswowclones Member Posts: 127
    Originally posted by RedJorge

I tried MO.

After 5 min I uninstalled.

Same here, horrible in every way.

Once again thank you for your response.

You are not the first 4 to 5 day old account that we  have seen pop up here on mmorpg apologizing for Star Vaults' fraudelent business practices , and I am sure it won't be the last. They all follow the same pattern. Blame it on the customer, Company "A" did it so this absolves Star Vault, this a small company, this is a niche game etc:.

I almost forgot , it's all in the past, you customers are sick, get a life, it happned almost 3 years ago etc.  When customers are ripped off they take it personally. They may not all post it on the internet, but they don't forget.

On January 14th my account will be 3 years old, and I have 96 posts. This is equivalent to 32 posts a year not even 1 post per weekend.  Form any conclusion you want from those facts.

As the topic states.

"SV Developer complains about bad reviews and asks fans to go counter them..." 

This is nothing new, we see it all the time.

I was reading about the WarZ debacle and it reminded me of Star Vault.

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to remind consumers about this company.

Thank you for the broad definition of consumers.

Happy Holidays.

Wow, seriously get off your high horse of "tenure" on this website.  I have frequented MMORPG for a lowly 8 months as opposed to your 3 years, it doesn't make me any less experienced, qualified, or credible to refute your "facts" in this forum.  Yes I finally folded and created a forum account just to respond to the sort of thing like this thread.  The developer wants to promote what his game actually is, and when entire guilds who are angry about being sieged spam sites with 1 star reviews and compilations videos of hacks and dupes its draws a vastly distorted picture of what the game is.  The game is not infested with hacks or dupes, and the game is very very far away from a 1 rating especially since these people have played the game for years.  Asking people to honestly review the game on a site so that the first impression buyers on that site get isn't shit propoganda is not shady or desparate, its dealing with bs in a positive way.

Again, you are an entitled customer blowing very common issues that all software (and especially gaming) companies have vastly out of proportion.  The game didn't meet all the expectations of release, your card was accidentally charged, you didn't get a useless cd when you can send 1 email to get it.  So rather than coming up with any retorts to my points that would have any substance you resort to an ad hominem argument.  Have you played the game recently?  Is there any reason new players shouldn't try the game when it is completely free to do so?  I mean unless you honestly believe SV was out to screw you out of your money, which would make sense that you would take something that personally considering the arguments in your last post, but seriously get over it.  Starvault is providing a great game and encourages people who actually play and enjoy the game to review it, resulting in more people trying the game.  What is wrong with that?

• DraronDraron Member Posts: 993

Wow, seriously get off your high horse of "tenure" on this website.  I have frequented MMORPG for a lowly 8 months as opposed to your 3 years, it doesn't make me any less experienced, qualified, or credible to refute your "facts" in this forum.  Yes I finally folded and created a forum account just to respond to the sort of thing like this thread.  The developer wants to promote what his game actually is, and when entire guilds who are angry about being sieged spam sites with 1 star reviews and compilations videos of hacks and dupes its draws a vastly distorted picture of what the game is.  The game is not infested with hacks or dupes, and the game is very very far away from a 1 rating especially since these people have played the game for years.  Asking people to honestly review the game on a site so that the first impression buyers on that site get isn't shit propoganda is not shady or desparate, its dealing with bs in a positive way.

Again, you are an entitled customer blowing very common issues that all software (and especially gaming) companies have vastly out of proportion.  The game didn't meet all the expectations of release, your card was accidentally charged, you didn't get a useless cd when you can send 1 email to get it.  So rather than coming up with any retorts to my points that would have any substance you resort to an ad hominem argument.  Have you played the game recently?  Is there any reason new players shouldn't try the game when it is completely free to do so?  I mean unless you honestly believe SV was out to screw you out of your money, which would make sense that you would take something that personally considering the arguments in your last post, but seriously get over it.  Starvault is providing a great game and encourages people who actually play and enjoy the game to review it, resulting in more people trying the game.  What is wrong with that?

Well said. Nothing wrong with recommending current players review the game. 

Chill out dude. Attacking anyone who has different opinion than yourself will not gonna justify your attempt to promote MO nor will make it a good game. MO is a bloody mess and SV is a joke. Thats a fact and anyone who wasted more than a few weeks playing MO knows about that. If the developer wanted to promote what his game is actually is, he should make a referrence to the neverending bugs, to unprofessional volunteers that love griefing paying customers, to clueless and uneducated children  that decided to pretend to be developers and play an RP game of "creating a game with their friends". If they are angry about the 1 star revious in several sites, why they dont simply focus their energy on fixing their bloody game instead of encouraging the few mindless fanbois are still around to run to those sites and post positive reviews regarding a broken game? Dont bother to answer it was a rhetorical question: they cant fix their game. I dont know and i couldnt care less why. But they cant. The best case scenario for MO is to be driven like it was for the past 2 and 1/2 years. Gamebreaking bugs will be all over the place and half assed patches (named "expansions" by those unprofessional devs) will come once a year to bring some half assed features, terribly designed, implemented and in most cases non working in a pool of new and old bugs. You may argue as much as you like but things will not change. Same old deal that happened in the past, happened in the latest patch called Awakening and will happen in the future in every single upcoming patch if they are about to release more of those. Still the game is invested with hacks and dupes. Every single patch or hotfix will open new windows to the wannabe exploiters that SV refuses for so long time to ban once and for all. Thats a result of bad coding and will not change unless they learn how to code or unless people decide to stop abusing every single opportunity to do so. I highly doubt those two scenarios are gonna happen. 

Trying out the game (even now that is supposed to be f2p) aint no bad at all. Every player older and brand new is entitled to give it a go. And everyone should if you ask me. But to me and to my personnal taste it aint cool at all for those unprofessional devs to be asking from their community (each time they failing to deliver what they re promissing and playerbase goes into an alltime low population) to do their job promoting their very own game. First of all they miserably failed and keep on failing bringing their game in a playable state for so long time and second of all they have the nerves to ask from their playarbase (which they are repeatedly screwed again and and again) to go and promote their game while its still in an unplayable, buggy and half assed state. Spare me with the rest. No it aint cool and if you cant see whats wrong is that, then its your problem. Ofc you cant see cause you are here and you re doing exactly what you have being asked to do.

I m 32 years old and in my 15+ years of gaming i havent meet a single gaming company as terrible as SV is. Played several games for countless hours and was around several gaming companies. All of them had their pros and cons, But SV was the first of them that appart from a great vision (i m playing MO on and off from Beta block B) which i ve only see written on forums, miserably failed and keep on failing in all possible aspects starting from the major one to deliver a somehow working game to their audience to the point of communicating with their playerbase, their customers, the ones that bring food on their bloody table.

Yes i have played the game recently. Its the bloody piece of crap it was from day one till now. The same piece of crap that 10ths of thousands people bought, saw and leave to rot. I have a useles cd from a boxed version of the game that i payed for more than 60 Euros and as many e-mails i have send to them, i still have a non working disc and a hillarious e-mail ending with a sentence similar to "... we are a small company afterall". And no for the last time, i will not get over it. You instead should bag your lies and move somewhere else, cause tbh here it aint MO forums and anyone is entitled to speak and say the truth, even if its not in the best interrest of your beloved company. Truth is not only meant to shine its also meant to cut like a knife those that are solely dishonest.

Happy hollidays to everyone.

• CelusiosCelusios Member UncommonPosts: 337
    Originally posted by coxyroxy
    Get the game on track and they wont get reviews like this.

EXACTLY!!

Their problem is not reviews, their problem is that tens of thousands have actually tried the game (maybe 100k even?) but only a tiny tiny fraction still play.  That has nothing do do with bad reviews but everything to do with the poor state of the game, company and community.

It has nothing to do with people not liking the games theme as a whole. The only  reason people do not play is because the poor state of the game, not because the game isn't for them.

Never ceases to amaze me how people totally throw that out the window. The game can be as polished as you want it... if someone doesn't like the style of gameplay (few do as it's very hardcore) they won't stay. Darkfall had the SAME issue and it was way less bugged. Fact is the population of people as a whole who are wanting to play a full-loot open PVP game were they can lose all they worked for by some RPK is very small itself.

Stop making up fake reasons as to why a game isn't successful. 

• HancakesHancakes Member Posts: 1,045
    Originally posted by wowclones
    Originally posted by RedJorge

I tried MO.

After 5 min I uninstalled.

Same here, horrible in every way.

It noramlly takes longer than 5 minutes. image

Originally posted by argirop

Chill out dude. Attacking anyone who has different opinion than yourself will not gonna justify your attempt to promote MO nor will make it a good game. MO is a bloody mess and SV is a joke. Thats a fact and anyone who wasted more than a few weeks playing MO knows about that. If the developer wanted to promote what his game is actually is, he should make a referrence to the neverending bugs, to unprofessional volunteers that love griefing paying customers, to clueless and uneducated children  that decided to pretend to be developers and play an RP game of "creating a game with their friends". If they are angry about the 1 star revious in several sites, why they dont simply focus their energy on fixing their bloody game instead of encouraging the few mindless fanbois are still around to run to those sites and post positive reviews regarding a broken game? Dont bother to answer it was a rhetorical question: they cant fix their game. I dont know and i couldnt care less why. But they cant. The best case scenario for MO is to be driven like it was for the past 2 and 1/2 years. Gamebreaking bugs will be all over the place and half assed patches (named "expansions" by those unprofessional devs) will come once a year to bring some half assed features, terribly designed, implemented and in most cases non working in a pool of new and old bugs. You may argue as much as you like but things will not change. Same old deal that happened in the past, happened in the latest patch called Awakening and will happen in the future in every single upcoming patch if they are about to release more of those. Still the game is invested with hacks and dupes. Every single patch or hotfix will open new windows to the wannabe exploiters that SV refuses for so long time to ban once and for all. Thats a result of bad coding and will not change unless they learn how to code or unless people decide to stop abusing every single opportunity to do so. I highly doubt those two scenarios are gonna happen. 

Trying out the game (even now that is supposed to be f2p) aint no bad at all. Every player older and brand new is entitled to give it a go. And everyone should if you ask me. But to me and to my personnal taste it aint cool at all for those unprofessional devs to be asking from their community (each time they failing to deliver what they re promissing and playerbase goes into an alltime low population) to do their job promoting their very own game. First of all they miserably failed and keep on failing bringing their game in a playable state for so long time and second of all they have the nerves to ask from their playarbase (which they are repeatedly screwed again and and again) to go and promote their game while its still in an unplayable, buggy and half assed state. Spare me with the rest. No it aint cool and if you cant see whats wrong is that, then its your problem. Ofc you cant see cause you are here and you re doing exactly what you have being asked to do.

I m 32 years old and in my 15+ years of gaming i havent meet a single gaming company as terrible as SV is. Played several games for countless hours and was around several gaming companies. All of them had their pros and cons, But SV was the first of them that appart from a great vision (i m playing MO on and off from Beta block B) which i ve only see written on forums, miserably failed and keep on failing in all possible aspects starting from the major one to deliver a somehow working game to their audience to the point of communicating with their playerbase, their customers, the ones that bring food on their bloody table.

Yes i have played the game recently. Its the bloody piece of crap it was from day one till now. The same piece of crap that 10ths of thousands people bought, saw and leave to rot. I have a useles cd from a boxed version of the game that i payed for more than 60 Euros and as many e-mails i have send to them, i still have a non working disc and a hillarious e-mail ending with a sentence similar to "... we are a small company afterall". And no for the last time, i will not get over it. You instead should bag your lies and move somewhere else, cause tbh here it aint MO forums and anyone is entitled to speak and say the truth, even if its not in the best interrest of your beloved company. Truth is not only meant to shine its also meant to cut like a knife those that are solely dishonest.

What is this talk of "attacking" anyone?  Now if you argue with someone you are leading an assault on them?  You even say in your post that people have different opinions.  Does that mean you are attacking me?  Get that hypocrisy crap out of here.   Every single thing in your post is opinion/conjecture built on a sand foundation on logic.  "Anyone who wasted 3 weeks playing mo knows that"  Well, that's simply not true.  I played the game much longer than three weeks and don't agree with that sentiment at all.  I know a couple hundred others who don't believe that either.  You speaking for "anyone" is completely FALSE, if YOU have an opinion speak for YOURSELF.  Assuming others think the way you do is just ignorant.  More name-calling and bad mouthing with little to no substance.

The majority of new "hater" 1-star reviews and forum posters are KoTO members, most of them having played the game for 2+ years.  They let their ego get them obliterated by the rest of the server and since they were NOTHING in Mortal any longer, they jumped ship to Darkfall.  Of course Darkfall has its own struggles, and many believe Mortal's success soaks up potential customers.  So do you really believe people who played the game 2+ years honestly would give 1-star reviews.  You don't play a terrible game for 2+ years, thats insanity.  Its butthurtedness, plain and simple.  The siege outcome was the correct one, and usually total defeat promotes a player's burnout of the game.  The childish egos that got KoTO sieged in the first place were made visible in the form of distorted reviews and negative propoganda.  Again, SV is not promoting fanboys to spread lies, they are promoting people who actually play the game write honest reviews of the game, so that prospective buyers have a REAL idea of what they are buying.

Again, there are a good many people who enjoy the game: assuming you can collectivize people under your opinion of the game is sheer ignorance.  You saying the game will never be good, the company will continue to fail, and that the game is still crap is all fine and dandy if that is your opinion, but when you start speaking for other people and assuming that your opinion reflects theirs or is a a universal fact you begin to sound less like a free-thinker and more like a religous zealot.

What is this talk of "attacking" anyone?  Now if you argue with someone you are leading an assault on them?  You even say in your post that people have different opinions.  Does that mean you are attacking me?  Get that hypocrisy crap out of here.   Every single thing in your post is opinion/conjecture built on a sand foundation on logic.  "Anyone who wasted 3 weeks playing mo knows that"  Well, that's simply not true.  I played the game much longer than three weeks and don't agree with that sentiment at all.  I know a couple hundred others who don't believe that either.  You speaking for "anyone" is completely FALSE, if YOU have an opinion speak for YOURSELF.  Assuming others think the way you do is just ignorant.  More name-calling and bad mouthing with little to no substance.

The majority of new "hater" 1-star reviews and forum posters are KoTO members, most of them having played the game for 2+ years.  They let their ego get them obliterated by the rest of the server and since they were NOTHING in Mortal any longer, they jumped ship to Darkfall.  Of course Darkfall has its own struggles, and many believe Mortal's success soaks up potential customers.  So do you really believe people who played the game 2+ years honestly would give 1-star reviews.  You don't play a terrible game for 2+ years, thats insanity.  Its butthurtedness, plain and simple.  The siege outcome was the correct one, and usually total defeat promotes a player's burnout of the game.  The childish egos that got KoTO sieged in the first place were made visible in the form of distorted reviews and negative propoganda.  Again, SV is not promoting fanboys to spread lies, they are promoting people who actually play the game write honest reviews of the game, so that prospective buyers have a REAL idea of what they are buying.

Again, there are a good many people who enjoy the game: assuming you can collectivize people under your opinion of the game is sheer ignorance.  You saying the game will never be good, the company will continue to fail, and that the game is still crap is all fine and dandy if that is your opinion, but when you start speaking for other people and assuming that your opinion reflects theirs or is a a universal fact you begin to sound less like a free-thinker and more like a religous zealot.

Never was in Koto to answer your question. Talking about a hundred of people that might enjoy the game as you do is ok. Talking about a couple of hundreds is plain exaggeration. From the other hand i f i even agree that there are a couple of thousands that do share the shame thoughts and feelings regarding MO, just keep in mind that there are 10ths of thousands that did tried the game but do share my points, feelings and thoughts concerning MO and SV. So i can only doubt your taste regarding games but since my mentality fails totaly to comprehend that there are gamers out there with such low standards that may like MO and considering it as a decent game (in its current state) allow me to simply make the assumption that you are somehow affiliated with that joke of a company and you simply doing your job here.

As to the "religious zealot" you made my day. And to answer that no i am not. Is just the fact that i wanted so much for MO to succeed and after 2 and 1/2 years realized that the conmpany behind it never wanted the same: they just wanted to milk some money from a desperate and hungry playerbase, just to be able to have their own space and play other online games with their friends while at the same time they where RP to develope aN MMORPG and run a company at the same time. And i will not stop saying it as long as they dont change their ways.

Never was in Koto to answer your question. Talking about a hundred of people that might enjoy the game as you do is ok. Talking about a couple of hundreds is plain exaggeration. From the other hand i f i even agree that there are a couple of thousands that do share the shame thoughts and feelings regarding MO, just keep in mind that there are 10ths of thousands that did tried the game but do share my points, feelings and thoughts concerning MO and SV. So i can only doubt your taste regarding games but since my mentality fails totaly to comprehend that there are gamers out there with such low standards that may like MO and considering it as a decent game (in its current state) allow me to simply make the assumption that you are somehow affiliated with that joke of a company and you simply doing your job here.

As to the "religious zealot" you made my day. And to answer that no i am not. Is just the fact that i wanted so much for MO to succeed and after 2 and 1/2 years realized that the conmpany behind it never wanted the same: they just wanted to milk some money from a desperate and hungry playerbase, just to be able to have their own space and play other online games with their friends while at the same time they where RP to develope aN MMORPG and run a company at the same time. And i will not stop saying it as long as they dont change their ways.

The part about KoTO was addressing the OP, where the site in question "Desura" was littered with 1-star reviews by KoTO members who were recently sieged out of the game.  You can question my taste in games all you want, but you know what they say about ASSuming anything about what other people want in games.  Almost every single new player I see hopping to try the FTP absolutely loves the game; I've helped one group of 10 or so players start their own guild, and given many others help from the start.   I have first-hand experience that people who are actually trying the game for the first time very much enjoy the product they are jumping into.  The 10's of thousands like you say almost all tried the game at release : the game was barely even playable at release, it was atrocious.  To say any of those people know what the game is like now would be the understatement of the century.

In regards to the comment that SV developers are just "milking money" from people in an elaborate scam so they can eat cheetos and play CoD with the rent covered is ridiculous.  They are an amateur company of game enthusiasts who are building a great game.  The process has been clumsy and unprofessional at times and this has been too much for many people to stick around with, but they have severely improved the product since release and have shown great promise that the game will be a solid, marketable product in the coming months.  Thinking that this company doesn't want their game to succeed is absurd.  I have played since beta as well: the game is 10x better, the support is 10x better, GM tools, the installer launcher, the website, pretty much every aspect of the game and company has improved minus a bunch of incompetant programmers and "launch hype" population.  Its a good game whether you like it or not, and there is nothing wrong with the devs asking their community to make honest reviews of the game.

The part about KoTO was addressing the OP, where the site in question "Desura" was littered with 1-star reviews by KoTO members who were recently sieged out of the game.  You can question my taste in games all you want, but you know what they say about ASSuming anything about what other people want in games.  Almost every single new player I see hopping to try the FTP absolutely loves the game; I've helped one group of 10 or so players start their own guild, and given many others help from the start.   I have first-hand experience that people who are actually trying the game for the first time very much enjoy the product they are jumping into.  The 10's of thousands like you say almost all tried the game at release : the game was barely even playable at release, it was atrocious.  To say any of those people know what the game is like now would be the understatement of the century.

In regards to the comment that SV developers are just "milking money" from people in an elaborate scam so they can eat cheetos and play CoD with the rent covered is ridiculous.  They are an amateur company of game enthusiasts who are building a great game.  The process has been clumsy and unprofessional at times and this has been too much for many people to stick around with, but they have severely improved the product since release and have shown great promise that the game will be a solid, marketable product in the coming months.  Thinking that this company doesn't want their game to succeed is absurd.  I have played since beta as well: the game is 10x better, the support is 10x better, GM tools, the installer launcher, the website, pretty much every aspect of the game and company has improved minus a bunch of incompetant programmers and "launch hype" population.  Its a good game whether you like it or not, and there is nothing wrong with the devs asking their community to make honest reviews of the game.

As you said earlier to me: stop stating your own reality or lies as facts. No i dont know what they say about "ASSuming anything about what other people want in games" Care to elaborate? But if you want the most retarded AI has ever created for a MMORPG, a seemless glitchy, empty world with empty dungeons, static cities, worthless player towns, bugged, tasteless and bad implemented UI, crashes and downtimes, corrupted GM's that have affiliations with other players and guilds and they currently playing the game, the most crappy patcher of all times in a monthly subscription based MMO that has a very good chance to corrupt your 25 GB gamefiles of your game and force you to redownload it from scratch again and again to be able to play,  self baptized developers that cannot make an autohotkey script in its simplest form, non existing PVE, non existing PVP, flying mounts, PC's, NPC's and mobs etc etc (i could go on forever on this list) then sorry its my bad and more power to you. Your taste in games is absolutely fine and there must be something wrong with me or my taste. I have experienced hundreds if not thousands of people that removed the game from their hard drive within the first day of playing it. And yes i have to agree with you that the game was attrocious at release. The same way that you would agree with me that the game is still attrocious 2 and 1/2 years after release if you were not up to do your marketing job.

In regards to my comment concerning SV developers i cannot but stay at it. If you follow your precious and "talented" CEO you will see many of his relaxing posts commenting several online games that him and Sebastian currently playing. That in the same time that the claim they have their hands busy with developing failed patches like "awakening", they cannot throw a bone to their playerbase the same time when you and several others waiting for 8 months or more without even be able to see the end of the tunnel, some light at it but patiently waiting for your hyped to hell and half assed content that you have being promissed years ago. I dont know if they are enthusiasts or plain frauds but i know that those people cannot build a great game. They dont have the skills, the education, the imagination nor the vision to do so. The process has been clumpsy and still is and yes MO afte 2 1/2 years is improved but not highly as you like to claim but slightly. To me it doesnt worth the waiting and the support for such a small progress and even for a game like MO with its current developement, will be needed more than a lifetime to become if not playable somehow decent and not few months as you said. Its like 3-4 months after Awakening released and they still trying to drive out the bugs from the latest patch while prediction is worst than ever, nodeline glitches are back and the AI that was supposed to revolutionaze the gaming world proved to be another joke since its the most retarded AI gamers ever meet. Pretty much shares the same mentality with their creators.

Saying in general that the game is 10x better (since Beta) is a plain joke and totaly absurd. The game improved in terms of graphics and at some point they fixed some issues like nodelines but that was preety much it. And even now as we speak the issues with nodelines are back. Bugs from day one are ingame and your "talented devs that making a great game that will be a solid marketable product after a few months" 2 and 1/2 years after release they failing to deliver a chat (in MO theres only local and guild chat) that will not crash several times per hour and will force you to restart your bloody client again and again. Talking about 10x better support is a pure lie since support is worst than ever and the wanna be GM's, councilors, mods realized that they can go unpunished and do whatever they pleased, so theres anarchy ingame, anarchy in forums. They re repeating the same old mistakes and they have in charge the most incompetent people they could have from within the community to drive them in the right direction. Cheers Discord. The patcher is better than ever? I never had problems with the patcher untill Awakening. The patcher is worst than even and several people had their client corrupted. But what can i say Paratus is way better at censorship than coding. Same with his UI. People where promissed for a new UI since the beggining of time and instead they got an outdated, half assed, semi working and glitchy UI made by a fan (even though i do believe that Paratus aint only a volunteer).  

Its one of the worst games of all times whether you like it or not. Its one game that thousands of people tried for several times in different times, having faulse hopes as the ones you are spreading in your numerous posts lately and decided that it doesnt worth a cent. What devs are you talking about? Why do you use plural? As far as i know the only dev (even though he isnt but at least thats the only one we could somehow call this way) is Sebastian Person. And no its not cool at all to ask from his playerbase to give good reviews about MO. Not at least untill he does some serious work instead of playing CoD and eating cheetos in offices paid by subs and make his game playable. Untill then he is only entitled to beg for money and scheduling donations to develope things that you might not see in game any time soon.

Have in mind that talking loud in these forums doesnt make you right nor gives to anyone the impression that you have valid points. Its just that people are pretty much tired to have to answer to the very same BS each time that SV is in deep shit and each time some bot of yours decides to be SV's saviour and comes in here to spread lies and imaginary crap by simply stating them. Do us all a favour and focus on your game. Isnt it clear to you after all this time that even if you advertise it and gazilions of people will run to test it, given the fact of its state no more than few will remain subbed to play it and those few will be just a replacement for the old tired fanbois that after all this time starting to see the things as they are and not as they wanted to be.

• ToferioToferio Member UncommonPosts: 1,411
    It is a bit amusing to hear the "X has improved ten times since release" argument when it comes to MO. It may have improved, but everything is relative. Given the original state of the game it is still way below the standard. 
  • HodoHodo Member Posts: 542
    Originally posted by Toferio
    It is a bit amusing to hear the "X has improved ten times since release" argument when it comes to MO. It may have improved, but everything is relative. Given the original state of the game it is still way below the standard. 

Kind of like the Ford Pinto, it was a joke then and it still is 40 years later no one will buy a car with that name on it unless its for a collection of bad cars. 

So much crap, so little quality.

As you said earlier to me: stop stating your own reality or lies as facts. No i dont know what they say about "ASSuming anything about what other people want in games" Care to elaborate? But if you want the most retarded AI has ever created for a MMORPG, a seemless glitchy, empty world with empty dungeons, static cities, worthless player towns, bugged, tasteless and bad implemented UI, crashes and downtimes, corrupted GM's that have affiliations with other players and guilds and they currently playing the game, the most crappy patcher of all times in a monthly subscription based MMO that has a very good chance to corrupt your 25 GB gamefiles of your game and force you to redownload it from scratch again and again to be able to play,  self baptized developers that cannot make an autohotkey script in its simplest form, non existing PVE, non existing PVP, flying mounts, PC's, NPC's and mobs etc etc (i could go on forever on this list) then sorry its my bad and more power to you. Your taste in games is absolutely fine and there must be something wrong with me or my taste. I have experienced hundreds if not thousands of people that removed the game from their hard drive within the first day of playing it. And yes i have to agree with you that the game was attrocious at release. The same way that you would agree with me that the game is still attrocious 2 and 1/2 years after release if you were not up to do your marketing job.

In regards to my comment concerning SV developers i cannot but stay at it. If you follow your precious and "talented" CEO you will see many of his relaxing posts commenting several online games that him and Sebastian currently playing. That in the same time that the claim they have their hands busy with developing failed patches like "awakening", they cannot throw a bone to their playerbase the same time when you and several others waiting for 8 months or more without even be able to see the end of the tunnel, some light at it but patiently waiting for your hyped to hell and half assed content that you have being promissed years ago. I dont know if they are enthusiasts or plain frauds but i know that those people cannot build a great game. They dont have the skills, the education, the imagination nor the vision to do so. The process has been clumpsy and still is and yes MO afte 2 1/2 years is improved but not highly as you like to claim but slightly. To me it doesnt worth the waiting and the support for such a small progress and even for a game like MO with its current developement, will be needed more than a lifetime to become if not playable somehow decent and not few months as you said. Its like 3-4 months after Awakening released and they still trying to drive out the bugs from the latest patch while prediction is worst than ever, nodeline glitches are back and the AI that was supposed to revolutionaze the gaming world proved to be another joke since its the most retarded AI gamers ever meet. Pretty much shares the same mentality with their creators.

Saying in general that the game is 10x better (since Beta) is a plain joke and totaly absurd. The game improved in terms of graphics and at some point they fixed some issues like nodelines but that was preety much it. And even now as we speak the issues with nodelines are back. Bugs from day one are ingame and your "talented devs that making a great game that will be a solid marketable product after a few months" 2 and 1/2 years after release they failing to deliver a chat (in MO theres only local and guild chat) that will not crash several times per hour and will force you to restart your bloody client again and again. Talking about 10x better support is a pure lie since support is worst than ever and the wanna be GM's, councilors, mods realized that they can go unpunished and do whatever they pleased, so theres anarchy ingame, anarchy in forums. They re repeating the same old mistakes and they have in charge the most incompetent people they could have from within the community to drive them in the right direction. Cheers Discord. The patcher is better than ever? I never had problems with the patcher untill Awakening. The patcher is worst than even and several people had their client corrupted. But what can i say Paratus is way better at censorship than coding. Same with his UI. People where promissed for a new UI since the beggining of time and instead they got an outdated, half assed, semi working and glitchy UI made by a fan (even though i do believe that Paratus aint only a volunteer).  

Its one of the worst games of all times whether you like it or not. Its one game that thousands of people tried for several times in different times, having faulse hopes as the ones you are spreading in your numerous posts lately and decided that it doesnt worth a cent. What devs are you talking about? Why do you use plural? As far as i know the only dev (even though he isnt but at least thats the only one we could somehow call this way) is Sebastian Person. And no its not cool at all to ask from his playerbase to give good reviews about MO. Not at least untill he does some serious work instead of playing CoD and eating cheetos in offices paid by subs and make his game playable. Untill then he is only entitled to beg for money and scheduling donations to develope things that you might not see in game any time soon.

Have in mind that talking loud in these forums doesnt make you right nor gives to anyone the impression that you have valid points. Its just that people are pretty much tired to have to answer to the very same BS each time that SV is in deep shit and each time some bot of yours decides to be SV's saviour and comes in here to spread lies and imaginary crap by simply stating them. Do us all a favour and focus on your game. Isnt it clear to you after all this time that even if you advertise it and gazilions of people will run to test it, given the fact of its state no more than few will remain subbed to play it and those few will be just a replacement for the old tired fanbois that after all this time starting to see the things as they are and not as they wanted to be.

Why did you quote the word "talented" twice in reference to the devs in your post, implying I ever called them such?  That practice is completely dishonest and is essentially making up an argument for you to use.  I said they are making a great game, not that they are doing a great job getting there - there is a huge difference.  The game files are only 14.4 GB, and the patcher backs up every file before the writing process, making it very, very difficult to corrupt a file now.  Again, fabricating data to support your argument, get your story straight before taking small ounces of truth and lining it with bullshit to make it sound better.  Sure there is a huge gap in the available pve content, and I am one of SVs harshest critics when it comes to that aspect, but prediction worse than ever?  Nodelines worse than ever?  That's a straight-up lie.  The world used to be broken up into 2-3x as many nodes as it is now with each one causing a 4-5 second freeze.  Now not only does the world contain far fewer nodes, but the freeze is less than a second in most cases, and not even close to as bad as it was in the worst cases.  Again, inflating claims to extremes to make your points sound more authentic: dishonest.  Then a bunch of opinionated material such as they are "worst of all time" and "repeating same mistakes" which if you want to believe that, then go for it.  Mortal has more than one dev.  Dev doesn't just mean "programmer".  You have artists, backend, programmers, and even henrik uses the world-builder.  Again, get your facts straight.  And for the 3rd time: they aren't asking people to spread good reviews, they are asking people to go make HONEST reviews to rival the DISHONEST reviews so people have a REAL idea of what the game is about.  I have read several such reviews, and none held back in their feelings on the game's shortcomings.  You wouldn't know anything about HONEST review judging by the wealth of FALSE information in your posts.  And in regards to "talking loud".  What does that mean?  Because I formulate real arguments I am somehow "talking loud"?  Show me where I say or assume that I can type in all caps and people will listen to what I have to say.  I have laid the facts down on the table and picked apart your poorly constructed arguments, if that hurt your feelings I am sorry, but again I wanted to put my own views in this forum alongside the general negative bias of a few of the "louder" posters in this forum.  And finally, in regards to the "secret agent of SV sent here to infiltrate the masses and spread positive propoganda" idea that you keep going back to, I find it severely diminishes your credibility in this discussion.  The fact that you keep detaching from the argument at hand and continuously attempting to draw into question my motives and character shows that you have no real confidence in your own arguments and must rely on other means to accomplish your "goals", whatever they may be.  I am both a fan and a critic of SV and Mortal, my views are my own, and I don't need to supplement my arguments with artificial data, inflated situations, and assumptions to make my points.  I don't need to make blanket statements, speak for others, call you names, or research how many posts you may have, what other games you may play, accuse you of spying, or treason, or being a mormon in attempt to elevate my status, credibility, or popularity.  My points will speak for themself:  The game is free to play, many new players who I personally encounter say they really enjoy the game, and I think it is fair that we afford others to have the same opportunity.