Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TERA going F2P in South Korea on Jan 10th

joonkp1976joonkp1976 Member Posts: 93
  It is.  And it might for outside South Korea soon as well.  Very decent game with great graphics but not my prefered control schemed.  Prefer mouse only veggie control more.  Games like Lineage 2 and Aion which are cream of crop of south korean international MMORPG went F2P before Lineage 2 until level 85 and Aion level 25 in south korea so look forward to F2P TERA outside south korea soon I think.  So until then cheers and enjoy good gaming, folks~!

Comments

• NovusodNovusod Member UncommonPosts: 912
    The one good thing about TERA is it didn't take 1 year to hit max level like it did in Lineage II. The bad thing is there is nothing in TERA to do when you get to max level except PvP. The management decision that PvE content would be limited to 5 man groups is huge reason why TERA has to go free to play. If you are going yo build a theme park at least put some rides in that park.
  • joonkp1976joonkp1976 Member Posts: 93
    Originally posted by Novusod
    The one good thing about TERA is it didn't take 1 year to hit max level like it did in Lineage II. The bad thing is there is nothing in TERA to do when you get to max level except PvP. The management decision that PvE content would be limited to 5 man groups is huge reason why TERA has to go free to play. If you are going yo build a theme park at least put some rides in that park.

I hear you~!  'Happy' gaming you and everyone else~!  (^_^)

• HeroEvermoreHeroEvermore Member Posts: 672

More importantly with the content coming up in Ktera the game looks like it is finally attempting end game that people maey like.

Enchanting and wannabe "rifts" do not count. New content is a way better attempt. Opinion.

Hero Evermore
    Guild Master of Dragonspine since 1982.
    Playing Path of Exile and deeply in love with it.