Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have they enabled a proper change in font size?

MoiraeMoirae Member RarePosts: 3,318

The only thing that's stopped me from playing this game is that I can't read the font even on its largest setting. I have a slight eye wobble from a car accident in 2004. I can't focus to make it clear and it gives me a headache after 20 minutes so I can't play. 

Have they fixed it yet? 

Comments

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

UI Scaling - part of Crucible, the Winter 2011 expansion

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• MoiraeMoirae Member RarePosts: 3,318
    Originally posted by Loktofeit

Thank you very much. :) I tried googling it but it didn't come up on the searches. Weird. 

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247
    Originally posted by Moirae
    Originally posted by Loktofeit

Thank you very much. :) I tried googling it but it didn't come up on the searches. Weird. 

You probably googled "eve bigger font" or some other reasonable, logical search string. :)

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• MoiraeMoirae Member RarePosts: 3,318
    Yeah, I think I googled Eve Font Resize or something. And it came across a bunch of threads from like 2008 and 2010. I hit the third page and nothing from 2011 and 2012 so gave up. 
  • GdemamiGdemami Member EpicPosts: 12,342

Since font size is dependent on physical screen size, you need to scale whole UI, just like CCP did.

This is was no easy task.