Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria: Collector's Edition Giveaway!

Comments

• SlybaconSlybacon Member Posts: 48
    Killing Lucifron For the First Time with 16 people (in vanilla) will always be my Favourite wow moment, it felt epic at the time! 

slybacongaming.blogspot.com

• hiphoppopotamushiphoppopotamus Member Posts: 1
    I remember in the first month of WoW, I leveled a warlock to 40 and wandered STV looking for Alliances to kill when suddenly, a level 60 human rogue jumps me! I was stressed as hell, smashing all my keys-- fear dots fear dots fear dots fear dots-- ROGUE DIES... WHAT! I then felt like a king for the next few days. Best memory of WoW for me :)
  • johnnychangsjohnnychangs Member UncommonPosts: 261
    My favorite moment was my first "flight", I think it was a Gryphon to Ironforge.  Seeing Azeroth from above was amazing.  I'll never forget flying over the Stonewrought Dam with the Dwarve's faces carved into it.
  • ArtaiosArtaios Member UncommonPosts: 550
    gratest day in my wow history was the day i quit it...
  • My "WOW" moment was way back in the day when the game just came out. Made my first character (a Night Elf) and logged in for the very first time. My eyes were transfixed with all the details and my ears could not believe themselves with all the little sounds of a deep forest and lovely soothing music. By the time I got to Darnassus, my jaw dropped in the sheer beauty of it. From then on I said to myself "I love this game!"
  • MbirdMbird Member UncommonPosts: 18

My WoW moment was way back in vanilla when i was finally able to solo Artorius the Doombrinder, one of the mobs you need to kill for the hunter epic. You needed to kill him alone as anyone else helping would reset him, i was never a skillfull player so being able to kill him was a great moment.

*LordRelic on Age of Conan nudity: Why cant people leave this be? Yes there are boobs.. god smite the man who made them..oh wait.....
    *Pandorra on Darkfall IRC: No one plays anything "like" anything right now.. we are all melee, ranger, mana missle casting noobs...
    *<FBA> DF irc: im ready, got a stockpile of sugar free redbulls, carton of marlboro 27s and 4 pack of toilet paper, lets roll!

• kozki25kozki25 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    My best moment was killing prince in kara for the first time.
  • LyrinaLyrina Member UncommonPosts: 51
  • gonemad321gonemad321 Member Posts: 9
    My best moment in WoW was right before it was about to launch. Myself and some friends from school spent days planning if to roll Horde or Alliance, what races we would play, what classes, and what to pick for crafting. When the game launched we all went in together (since we were at the same house doing a WoW reunion). It was the first time I ever played Wow, though I was a Warcraft fan. The feeling I had was just amazing, I followed my Undead Rogue's story line by line and actually felt like I was part of the game. I explored every corner and gazed at every litle detail of the world and the NPCs. It was just...wow...

• PhoenixC13PhoenixC13 Member UncommonPosts: 119

I saw this the other night I didnt know you could been playing wow for 43 years.

• mchotdogmchotdog Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Soloing Illidan for the first time was awesome
  • moredreaddmoredreadd Member Posts: 4
    When one night elf druid tried to take out High Chief Winterfall (elite at that time) at that time in Winterspring, but it was too much for him when two guards showed up. Luckily I was on my mage close enough, not even 60 back then. An with awesome powers of CC I managed to basically solo those 3 guys. And druid was like "Wow! You are so awesome!". Really pleased my vanity.
  • Jorian995Jorian995 Member Posts: 1
    Playing the first 10 levels as a worgen, the starting area is one of the most atmospheric area's in the whole game.
  • MuppetierMuppetier Member UncommonPosts: 279

I had played for a while and reached Westfall.I was signing off at the end of an evening. I climbed to the top of a nearby hill and looked to the west, seeing a landscape stretching out before me to a coastline and sea in the distance.

I sat down, took a photo and decided that tomorrow, I would head that way and see what was out there.

• FortenbasFortenbas Member UncommonPosts: 15
    My favorite moment is when i helped my buddy get the Barons mount form strathome.He was so damn happy to have that thing.
  • zhaorenwzhaorenw Member Posts: 1
    Being a newb undead and getting PKed.
  • MetariMetari Member Posts: 3
    My best WOW moment was during vanilla we were doing a bunch of 5 / 10 man runs. We started in Undead Stratholme and upon killing Baron Rivendare got an epic drop, then when we defeated Headmaster Gandling in Scholo and got headmasters charge we ventured to UBRS and got the epic axe drop...all in one night. Never since have we gotten so much loot in one night. Although I think Raz Frostwhisper gave us Alannas Embrace the next day.
  • rayden54rayden54 Member Posts: 1
    Haven't been here too long, but I'll always remember killing the LK. And, the two times our RL ran out of ammo.
  • kaliniskalinis Member Posts: 1,428

My first max level , It was my horde rogue, I had a habit my first yr or so of makng a guy getting to level 20 and restarting. Then i started a rogue, I didn't actually make max level till bc, and when i finally hit 70 i  was so stocked. 

Of course first time i played the rogue class was probably just as exciting for me, Id finally found a class i really liked. 

• Rqp60Rqp60 Member Posts: 1

BECAUSE LOVE IS STRONGER THAN EVERYTHING <3 !

• Dagon13Dagon13 Member UncommonPosts: 566

My most memorable experience was when I first started playing WoW to join some real life friends.  I started as a male night elf hunter, inspired by a fan made dance video to the classic song "I'm Too Sexy".  A couple of my friends were well established in the game already and one was able to warp me from Teldrassil to Ironforge where I could join my Dwarf loving pals in Dun Morogh.  

After a couple days of inactivty, it was revealed to me that my friends had decided to move on to Stormwind to visit some of the local dungeons.  Without asking how to get there, I whipped out my map, hungry for adventure.  I plotted my journey, best guessing where zones were connected since the fog of war blocked my view of the actual roads.

By the time I hit the Badlands, it was clear that this journey would be much more grandeur than expected.  About 1/6th of the way through the badlands, I was ravaged by a pack of stealthed animals that must have been double my level.  After several attempts at recovering my corpse, I opted to continue west in wisp form hoping to find a graveyard on the way.

I soon found myself in the Searing Gorge.  I wasn't feeling very good about my position anymore but at least I was safe in wisp form.  I followed the road to blackrock mountain where I thought I found my destination.  How wrong was I.  I began exploring the innards of what should have been end game content at the time.  Hours must have passed.  By some twist of fate Lady Luck smiled upon me and I found a door out into the Burning Steppes.

I thought I was home free.  With the fog of war cleared I learned there was no connection to Stormwind from this hell hole.  I followed the mountains east and south to Redridge Mountains.  I found a graveyard here and basked once again in a full range of colors.  After a short downtime in the friendly fishing village of Lakeshire, I skipped amongst the daisies and harmless creatures of Elwynn Forest and was soon welcomed by the magnificent gates of Stormwind.

Immediately I sought the nearest inn at which to set my home point, quivering from the thoughts of making such a journey again.  I ignorantly bypassed that inn and found my way into Dwarven district and from there, into the Deeprun Tram.  "How cool, a train!" I thought to myself as I boarded.  About 1 minute later I found myself in Ironforge.

• leena619leena619 Member Posts: 1
    My  Favorite moment was finally beating The Lich King 10 man with my guild, we worked at it for weeks and finally it all came together. Our hard work finally paid off! I would love to win this because I have been unable to afford the expansion and really miss my guild and raiding so winning would be awesome!!
  • zealot47zealot47 Member Posts: 1
    Pvping as holy paladin in arenas
  • mastergravymastergravy Member UncommonPosts: 38
    the best moment for me would be the remake of redridge mountain quest zone with cataclysm when you meet up with the character John Keeshan (a obvious reference to John Rambo, played by Sylvester Stallone). when i completed the whole quest line i even got the infamous red bandana like in the movies : )
  • CaldiienCaldiien Member Posts: 1
    Dueling a Restoration spec'd Druid as a Protection spec'd Paladin. Longest. Duel. Evar.
This discussion has been closed.