Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EVE Online 30 day Starter Pack - £2.00!

SmoeySmoey Member UncommonPosts: 599

Eve is only £2.99 (Use code in next post) for the game, 30 days and some other starter gear.

Use a 21 day trial to get a total of 51 days for £2.00. :)

Click Here

(\ /) ?
( . .)
c('')('')

Comments

• KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042
    Remember to use the 30% off code that's on GMG's main page to get it for 2 quid GMG30-DPLIM-DN831
  • SmoeySmoey Member UncommonPosts: 599
    Originally posted by Kabaal
    Remember to use the 30% off code that's on GMG's main page to get it for 2 quid GMG30-DPLIM-DN831

Changed the thread. Good spot!

(\ /) ?
    ( . .)
    c('')('')

• CakeisyummehCakeisyummeh Member Posts: 194
    Can it be used to add time to a current account?
  • KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042
    Originally posted by Cakeisyummeh

Nope. Only for new accounts or for turning trials into full.

• CakeisyummehCakeisyummeh Member Posts: 194
    Originally posted by Kabaal
    Originally posted by Cakeisyummeh

Nope. Only for new accounts or for turning trials into full.

D'awh. 

Thanks <:

One more thing, if someone I invited to the game via the buddy system uses it to update his account, will I still get the plex or 30 days?

• adam_noxadam_nox Member UncommonPosts: 2,148

add to cart

apply code

try to check out

register first. 

click connect to FB to try to save time

add to cart

won't add to cart, try again

verify email

add to cart

apply code

try to checkout with paypal

have to change email to match paypals now

change email

re-verify email

... I'm almost done, I can feel it.

Or not.

Now when I try to pay with paypal, it says my institution will not authorize the purchase.  Uhh, my institution is paypal... which supposedly this site takes...

Tried my mastercard.  Purchase not complete, contact vendor.  geezus h...
  • Crazy_StickCrazy_Stick Member Posts: 1,059

Just in case some one looked for the US offer,  the Starter Pack is $2 at Amazon for today only (12/21/12) also. Since it includes 30 days of game time and a skill boosting item... I fell for it again myself and took out a new account.  I am almost ashamed. It's been so long since I played. I've forgotten so much. O.o

• KrematoryKrematory Member UncommonPosts: 608
    Originally posted by Crazy_Stick

Just in case some one looked for the US offer,  the Starter Pack is $2 at Amazon for today only (12/21/12) also. Since it includes 30 days of game time and a skill boosting item... I fell for it again myself and took out a new account.  I am almost ashamed. It's been so long since I played. I've forgotten so much. O.o

Time to learn stuff back then! It's one of the most satisfying things about this game, learning new stuff almost every day image

"EVE is likely the best MMORPG that you've never really understood or played" - Kyleran

I found the amazon thing after greenmangaming massively failed me.

I had emailed their support, this was their response to my issue:  Ensure flash and javascript are enabled in your browser. 

• MalcanisMalcanis Member UncommonPosts: 3,297

Given that the T1 Frigate/Cruiser rebalance has just happened, there has probably never been a better time to start playing

Give me liberty or give me lasers

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Originally posted by adam_nox

I found the amazon thing after greenmangaming massively failed me.

I had emailed their support, this was their response to my issue:  Ensure flash and javascript are enabled in your browser. 

That means turn off your ad blockers at least long enough to do what you want to do.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams