Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone leaving GW?

SirOmegaSirOmega Member Posts: 25

Hello all, if you are planning on leaving Guild Wars, I am hoping I can get a key to play it online? My thanks in advance. (Semper Fi!) please email me here or at [email protected].

Comments

• SporellSporell Member Posts: 7

Well i read the title of your thread and i geussed that you were leaving aswell as me, the only reason that im leaving is because i played the game and i didnt really get a feel for it. Yea that graphics are quiet amasing but all i found myself doing was going out killing thing and not having fun. But im just glad its everlasting play because i can use it later down the road.

But to reply to what you are saying, i dont think that you will get an "extra" cd key as for the same reason i have, i can always go back and play it some months from now, or for that matter you wouldnt be able to get an extra cd key for any game out there unless you're lucky.

cheers,image

• max001max001 Member UncommonPosts: 95
    man . . you are so cheap. i think you have better luck by begging by the roadside and use that money to get GW than asking here.image

• TshoberTshober Member Posts: 24

I am not really playing because I did not think it was much fun. But I am keeping the account open because there is no subscription fee and I can go back and try it again any time. Who knows, they might actually improve it someday. I imagine most people who have stopped playing are doing the same.

This discussion has been closed.